Making Drafts on Scribblehub?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45782
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45782

Hi, I just signed up to Scribblehub yesterday. Trying to explore alternatives to Wattpad atm. I was wondering how do you create drafts without publishing a story - like make it stay hidden from views until its ready? Series on here is also referring to a single book instead of a series of related books right? Srry for asking a stupid question. Am new, to still learning to navigate. Thinking up of writing a few short stories or so.

Leti

Instead of pressing the publish button, press the save draft button on its left. A story will be hidden from view if it doesn't have any published chapters.

IMG_20210105_152259.jpg

Leti

It's from the table of contents tab next to details.

Screenshot_2021-01-05-15-32-59-17.jpg

applelollita

Hi, I just signed up to Scribblehub yesterday. Trying to explore alternatives to Wattpad atm. I was wondering how do you create drafts without publishing a story - like make it stay hidden from views until its ready? Series on here is also referring to a single book instead of a series of related books right? Srry for asking a stupid question. Am new, to still learning to navigate. Thinking up of writing a few short stories or so.
Joined today for the same reason , wattpad is growing stale

D

Deleted member 45782

Joined today for the same reason , wattpad is growing stale
Hello Friend! Same boat. We newbies stick together eh? XD

agree with you. i still like wattpad thu bc it has huge publicity and there may be a chance for publishers to pick up on a story. just wanted find place more on original stuff and maybe less spam like wattpad. hopefully someday it revamps itself to a better form.

applelollita

Hello Friend! Same boat. We newbies stick together eh? XD

i still like wattpad bc it has huge publicity and there may be a chance for publishers to pick up on a story. just wanted find place more on original stuff and maybe less spam like wattpad.
Some people like me just suck at promotions , I don't even actively use social networks so even if my content was good its bound to lose to others . Hope we stay in touch

D

Deleted member 45782

Some people like me just suck at promotions , I don't even actively use social networks so even if my content was good its bound to lose to others . Hope we stay in touch
is there a way to friend ppl here or follow each other? maybe can do that and see :D

followed!

let's stick together and crawl thru this infancy stage on scribbles :D

D

Deleted member 29316

is there a way to friend ppl here or follow each other? maybe can do that and see :D

followed!

let's stick together and crawl thru this infancy stage on scribbles :D
You guys new here?

Maids.jpg