Recommendations Male protagonist Villainess story

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
As the title says, I'm craving for the rarest of finds, a villainess plot but with a male lead. It can be either that the protagonist is a side character (Like MobuSeka or the Butler of the Villainess story), or maybe the 'Tyrant' husband/fiancé was the one being sent back/reincarnated into. Or maybe there is no villainess but a villain (like in My Death Flags Show no Sign of Ending).

Shameless self promotions welcomed, I just need a fix to my sudden desires.

SailusGebel

Btw, there was hentai where mc got reincarnated into the otome game. He ended up in the body of a fat guy and hooked up with villainess. Do you need the name?

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
As the title says, I'm craving for the rarest of finds, a villainess plot but with a male lead. It can be either that the protagonist is a side character (Like MobuSeka or the Butler of the Villainess story), or maybe the 'Tyrant' husband/fiancé was the one being sent back/reincarnated into. Or maybe there is no villainess but a villain (like in My Death Flags Show no Sign of Ending).

Quick question, are you sure you want to increase your backlog

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Btw, there was hentai where mc got reincarnated into the otome game. He ended up in the body of a fat guy and hooked up with villainess. Do you need the name?
Uh... I feel like that'd depend on how funny it is in relation to how rapey it sounds. My mind is telling me to not ask, though.

Quick question, are you sure you want to increase your backlog
I mean... I never want to increase my backlog, it just happens because I get cravings.

SailusGebel

Uh... I feel like that'd depend on how funny it is in relation to how rapey it sounds. My mind is telling me to not ask, though.

I mean... I never want to increase my backlog, it just happens because I get cravings.
I don't remember it that much. I don't think there was any rape, but villainess was a tsundere. While the reincarnated dude was actually not a bad person and they ended up together, or something like that.

skillet

a frying pan
you probably already heard of this one since it's quite famous, but 'observation record of a self-proclaimed villainess fiancee' is pretty fun (and complete!)

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

Yeah all these other recommendations are alright, but have you ever heard of My Sister The Villainess: Alternate ?

DubstheDuke

Technically speaking my story kindof does fit that. The story is a villainesse story but there are 5 Main characters, 2 of which are male. If you wanna take a look then take a look.

A warning though - the villainesse plot doesn't really begin till Volume 7

caerulex

Slightly late to the party.

My book, The Menocht Loop, follows Ian, a massively OP user of Death magic in a contemporary society where very few people can use magic. It's a world similar to our own, but with magitech.

The story starts with the MC, Ian, trapped in a time loop, and follows him as he escapes and makes his way in a world where he's considered a dangerous weapon.

His main enemy is the despot of a foreign country, Maria. She's mentioned in book 1, but becomes the main antagonist in books 2 and 3, and in book 4 the MC and the villainess are essentially forced to reevaluate their relationship due to circumstances.

I started putting it on SH last month, 1 chapter/day, 7 days a week. We're only in book 1 right now on SH, but I've been serializing on RR for longer and it's one of the biggest fics on RR. Hope the description sounds like what you were looking for!