Males vs Females something something

HURGMCGURG

That Guy

Also, is having the females win when they reach 666 kind of making them sound like they win when they get to the evil number? Is this secretly a game where even if women win, we get to call them demons or something?

I don't like this game. :(

Last edited:

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~

Also, is having the females win when they reach 666 kind of making them sound like they win when they get to the evil number? Is this secretly a game where even if women win, we get to call them demons or something?

I don't like this game. :(
Eh? I don't think they meant for that to happen...? :blob_shock::blob_hmm_two:

Jemini

Question. What if you didn't set a gender on your account? And also have a policy of never revealing your gender?

+/- 0

(I guess that will work.)

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
Question. What if you didn't set a gender on your account? And also have a policy of never revealing your gender?

+/- 0

(I guess that will work.)
If I recall correctly then you can pick either male or female team to side with. You may change your teams anytime. Correct me if I'm wrong :blob_hmm_two::blob_sweat:

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
If I recall correctly then you can pick either male or female team to side with. You may change your teams anytime. Correct me if I'm wrong :blob_hmm_two::blob_sweat:
What if I go to my bio and change my gender? Does that count as switching sides?