Man.. is it okay for like a chapter to not have 1000+ words?

Scaver

I am writing a story, all my failed attempts of making a story because in chapter 1 i do 1000+ words and then... my damn brain just shuts and i dont know what to do

so im doing a chapter less than 1000+ words but i feel like im gonna get bit in the leg because of this or maybe im just lazy like im making a first person perspective manga damn...
Less than 1k is not good, at least make it 1k, preferably 1.5 to 2k chapter.
As for not being able to write, outline the story even a little.

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer
It's irrelevant now since many already said yes but yes, it's fine.

kokiboki

I am writing a story, all my failed attempts of making a story because in chapter 1 i do 1000+ words and then... my damn brain just shuts and i dont know what to do

so im doing a chapter less than 1000+ words but i feel like im gonna get bit in the leg because of this or maybe im just lazy like im making a first person perspective manga damn...
It depends on what type of story your writing

proxybaba

as Everyone said,
it does not matter if you have decent flow in those 1k words
but if you are really keen on increasing words then draft a Lot of chapters and before publishing edit them two or three times, I end up increasing my words up by 200-300 in detailing.

or if you can’t then try uploads two or three chapters together because personally I don’t like short chapters especially if there is only one per day

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I was writing 800-word chapters for the most part when I was writing daily. It wasn't enjoyed but because I was posting daily, not many people said anything about it.