Marriage romance!

Vaerama

Looking for romance about married life :blob_melt::blob_melt::blob_melt:
I'VE ACTUALLY GOT THIS! Falling Petals absolutely is a 'married life' romance.

I mean, it's a 'married unlife', and they've only been together for like 20 years in a world where women can't just up and marry other women, so they're not technically married... BUT IT IS EFFECTIVELY MARRIAGE ROMANCE! :D

It's even TESTED marriage romance! :D It isn't even smut! It's mature rated though.

They've even got a child... who is a teenager. It's my signature, fam :)

Edit: I'm just excited that I can actually recommend my own thing. Too many recommendation threads have come by (on RRL) lately that have been like, 'every single amazing thing about my story, I've totally got them'.... and then it's like 'but no OP MC', or 'I want my kingdom building to have *progression in strength*', so I'm just super stoked that this one applies to the incredibly vague terms of the OP! :D

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I'VE ACTUALLY GOT THIS! Falling Petals absolutely is a 'married life' romance.

I mean, it's a 'married unlife', and they've only been together for like 20 years in a world where women can't just up and marry other women, so they're not technically married... BUT IT IS EFFECTIVELY MARRIAGE ROMANCE! :D

It's even TESTED marriage romance! :D It isn't even smut! It's mature rated though.

They've even got a child... who is a teenager. It's my signature, fam :)

Edit: I'm just excited that I can actually recommend my own thing. Too many recommendation threads have come by (on RRL) lately that have been like, 'every single amazing thing about my story, I've totally got them'.... and then it's like 'but no OP MC', or 'I want my kingdom building to have *progression in strength*', so I'm just super stoked that this one applies to the incredibly vague terms of the OP! :D
:love: I'll definitely take a look!!

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
inb4 OP finds out about the cannibalism tag. Or the bereavement.
It's fine! I enjoy dark and heavy things, actually!

I'm a little bit less into yuri, but I'll give it a read for sure!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My protagonist is married! She's also polyamorous and promiscuous, though:

Geek_Aflame

The protagonist in my story The Southern Magicks is married. Although romance isn't the main focus as it's a paranormal fantasy/mystery series, it does have slice of life vibes. I'd list fantasy romance as one of the genres as there are scenes that focus on the character's relationship and one subplot is about the relationship getting stronger. The main relationship is between two men and it's an LGBT+ friendly novel.

I wanted a married protagonist because I was sick of unnecessary drama in fictional relationships where a healthy relationship is treated as the ending, the relationship the boring part. I feel like a lot of fighting and unnecessary will they or won't they comes from this idea.

I usually update on Saturday morning (Friday night for the USA) but haven't in the last couple of weeks as I had to move house.