Matchless man in another world

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
You've all seen those titles with 'matchless' in their names, right? The characters are always so powerful and unmatched by anyone, basically a super OP character who will not lose a fight.

But let's stop here.

Ai-chan challenges you to make a story about matchless man. It can be horror, comedy, action or romance, or anything else you want to do. If poetry is your thing, go ahead. If you want the man to be a woman, go ahead. It can be long, it can be short, it can be a chronicle, Ai-chan doesn't care.

Except, we're not talking about an unmatched person. The main character is someone who ran out of matches or never had matches, thus matchless. Let's see your story, dudes and dudettes.

This match in case you're still confused.

KileX00

So basically there's this inflatable doll made of latex but you have to use a match to light the internal component for it to react to phosphorus stick and only then will it inflate and allow you to use it in *cough* any way you want (coming in variations with and without a match built-in in a certain place).
The sad part of the story is - the world has gotten used to lighters so much there's not a single match in existence to use.
Tags: Tragedy
Title: I reincarnated a thousand years in the past with an inflatable doll just to find a matchstick

Malonymous

The Legend of the Matchless, Matchless Man

Long, long ago, there was a man who challenged everyone he met and never lost, for he had no match!
So he was kicked out of every major city and had to live in the wilderness without fire, for he had no survival skills—and no match.
Forced to live in dark, dank caves and eat raw berries to survive, the matchless, matchless man slowly descended into matchless madness.
Naked and on the brink of starvation, a pack of wolves took pity on the twice matchless man and shared their food with him.
Ever since, it is said that if you listen closely on nights of the full moon, you can hear the man howling, "I HAVE NO MATCH!!"
Which does he mean: that he has no match, or that he has no match?

The world will never know.

"Reject matches, embrace nano-lighters."

-The Man, probably.

(Assuming the other world is sci-fi)

morhamza

The world is pitch black
Everyone else has a match
Only I must thread in the dark
Only I must wrestle my fear
Only I must befriend despair
The moon's glow
It is swallowed whole
In this hell
Where the sun never rises
Where night is eternal
Everyone has a match
A sliver of hope
A faint glow
It illuminates their road
Provides a bit of warmth
In this unbearable cold
Only I must battle envy
As my heart rots with jealousy
However
No one will hear my tales
As I cannot find my way
In this dark world
I have no match to light my way

Agentt

Thighs
Matchless?

Hmmmm.....
Ok, time to make little loli proud

"Ahem" said the young journalist, clearing his throat, in an attempt to dispel the awkwardness which had spread across the room, like the scent of an incense just burned.
In front of him, was a wide man, a man so wide and tall, he didn't looked human anymore, he was just a big chunk of visible muscles and scars. The man had a look of despair, darkness, hopelessness. He was a man who was simply tired, not even angry as to why the journalist brought him here, he was simply tired. Too tired.
Wanting to sleep.
"So," started the journalist, clicking on his little recorder, "Agentt, how about a little introduction?"
"...argh." let out a feeble voice, the man named Agentt, simply to respect the journalist's wishes.
"I am, not a..expressive man. You won't get a good story out if me."
"That's for me to decide here."
Agentt took a deep breath. He doesn't smoke, but likes to pretend to do so by puffing plain air a few times.

"I am cold. For I, have no match.
My mother once told me, Agentt, one day, you will find your match. A match made in heaven, just for you.
I believed that, like the naive fool I was. A stranger to cruelties.
For years and years, I have been looking for it, The Match. The match that can handle me. A match which will never gonna give me up.
Never gonna let me down.
Never gonna lie around and desert me.
It won't make me cry.
It won't say goodbye,
It won't tell a lie, and desert me."

"And what separates this 'match' from other matches"
"Why ask me, when I can, ASK YOU!" yelled Agentt as ripped off the journalist's face, revealing that, he was a match all along.

"You thought," said Agentt with a disappointed sigh, "That you could fool me?"
"Very well," said Antonio Marcrofti, the match stick, "I've heard rumours, turns out they are true.
Agentt, we have a job for you.
My employer sent me here to tell you, that The Match, we have found her."

"No you haven't." Said Agentt with a smug smile.
"What makes you say so?"
"Because, I AM YOUR FATHER!" said Agentt as he ripped off his face, showing that he too, was a matchstick.
"No, Agentt, you aren't my father, because YOU ARE MY WIFE!" said Antonio as he ripped off his face, revealing that he was a woman, all along.

"WELL IF I AM YOUR WIFE, THEN FUCK ME YOU IDIOT!"
"GO FUCK YOURSELF!"
"WELL, GUESS WHAT! I WAS AI CHAN ALL ALONG, SO YOU ARE GETTING FUCKED EITHER WAY!"

The End.