Recommendations mc reincarnates with power of genryusai yamamoto

kiss-my-axe

Can someone recommend me a fanfic where mc reincarnates with the power of rujin jakka/genryusai yamamoto or genryusai yamamoto is the one being reincarnated himself.

kiss-my-axe

What does the MC get, the power of fire or the ability to somehow lose every important battle?
Wow, You really hate him. 🤣Well I always found yamamoto really cool and op much better than the og mc and any other character. although author had to butcher it bcoz how will ichigo shine.
What I am looking for is this "op-ness" to be reincarnated without the butchering. That is The millions of years of fight experience, super strength and ryujin jakka to be exact.

SilverFlame

Wow, You really hate him. 🤣Well I always found yamamoto really cool and op much better than the og mc and any other character. although author had to butcher it bcoz how will ichigo shine.
What I am looking for is this "op-ness" to be reincarnated without the butchering. That is The millions of years of fight experience, super strength and ryujin jakka to be exact.
No hate. Just thought it funny. I understand why he couldn't win the few battles he fought in but it looks really bad when you only have loses under your belt.
Like the concept though. Wrote a similar story with a fire user that is super OP that singlehandedly destroys a country with his white-hot flames (millions of degrees!). This post reminded me that it is still sitting on the shelf. Might have to start editing.