Forgotten Title MC transmigrates into a movie

momotaro

Hi! I'm searching a CN novel about a girl who transmigrated into a movie. I don't remember if she was the villain or just a second character, but the ML of the novel itself was a general who loved the MC of the movie.
She 'seduced' this general and married him against his will, so he was cold to her and tried to scare her away, but it didn't work at all. Then he went to war for a long time while she stayed in their house accompanied by one of his subordinates, who was a girl that liked the ML. She got pregnant but something happened and she lost the baby, which left her devastated. At the end, there was a fire. The ML came back and saved her because she had lost the will to live after her miscarriage. Also, I remember she drew as a hobby, and she had a chest with all her drawings.
I've looked for this novel everywhere with no results. Thanks in advance!

Napelynn

A CN novel? Shouldn’t this thread be on Novel Updates then? That’s where the translated novels are. You’ll have a bigger chance of finding this novel there. Also, I unfortunately have no idea what novel it is or where it is, sorry.