MC with supreme loser energy?

Twin

What do you mean by loser energy though.

There are a trope of MCs who seem to very incompetent but get whatever they want anyway due to plot. Are you referring to those?

melchi

What is a custom title?
Loner Life in another world has a MC with classes like NEET and such. The rest of the class got all the good stuff from a list and he got left behind so there were only leftovers.

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
What do you mean by loser energy though.

There are a trope of MCs who seem to very incompetent but get whatever they want anyway due to plot. Are you referring to those?

Somehow it fits a bit but yeah.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
From what I understand OP is looking for...

He is basically wanting to have an MC that doesn't have cheats, no skills, a loner and basically incompetent and stupid that he should be a trash that shouldn't exist...

Ugh...why did I felt like I just received some sort of damage after saying this?

D

Deleted member 54065

From what I understand OP is looking for...

He is basically wanting to have an MC that doesn't have cheats, no skills, a loner and basically incompetent and stupid that he should be a trash that shouldn't exist...

Ugh...why did I felt like I just received some sort of damage after saying this?
Please stop. You're hitting me as well.

ACertainPassingUser

Franz Kafka - Metamorphosis

MC is a loser who get what he deserves because of his cowardly attitude and inactions. It's very realistic, no superpower or any shonen battle.