Mentioning a weird thread.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off

Puh-leaassseee......we get all da ladies!!! >.>

Clearly we're cooler. Trivago is full of nobodies. But if you still wanna fight....

Last edited:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Someone once gave me the idea to start a "You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?" thread on here and try and keep it going like the Last Comment Wins one.

Is that even possible? As in would it catch on? The only rule I would have is nothing politics-related because we all know we would get heated over this in no time.
'-'
Idiots.

X

Nahrenne

I'm sorry?
The thing that makes me grind my gears: idiots.
More specifically, idiots who believe themselves to be entitled for things just because they have x number of followers on some kind of social platform.
'-'

I wasn't calling you one, just to clarify.
>w<
Sorry if that's how you read it, that wasn't my intent.

X

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
More specifically, idiots who believe themselves to be entitled for things just because they have x number of followers on some kind of social platform.
'-'

>w<

X
:ROFLMAO: That's totally how I read it. I got scared for a second

Discount_Blade

'-'

>w<

X
I was like wow...Nahrenne of all people attacking me? Holy shit...one of the nicest people here hates me. I'm a monster!!!! As far as I'm concerned, she and AliceShiki are the two people who would shock the shit out of me if I saw them dumping insults on people.

Last edited:

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
I was like wow...Nahrenne of all people attacking me? Holy shit...one of the nicest people here hates me. I'm a monster!!!! As far as I'm concerned, she and AliceShiki are the two people who would shock the shit out of me if I saw them dumping insults on people.

It's only truly horrifying when the nice ones get angry :blob_blank:

still scared..png

:blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank:

Nahrenne

:ROFLMAO: That's totally how I read it. I got scared for a second
'-'
I only quoted his post so I could answer it with context...
Again, apologies for not clarifying.
>w<
It's only truly horrifying when the nice ones get angry :blob_blank:

View attachment 4035
:blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank:
You did something that another user had been doing which was really ticking me off. I thought to snip it at the bud before other people copied them. You were just unfortunately saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.
>w>
<w<

*huggles you both*

X

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
You did something that another user had been doing which was really ticking me off. I thought to snip it at the bud before other people copied them. You were just unfortunately saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.
>w>
<w<

*huggles you both*

X

*huggles in apology*

what really grinds my gears are shitty drop rates when farming in arknights, i especially hate grinding for RMA and Manganese Ore.

well, doing 1-7 is also really annoying but at least it's a guaranteed drop.

ah yeah, the other shitty thing is also the gold blueprint drop in azur lane. i farmed that map on german event hundreds of times only to get 2 gold hellcats in the end?

pls.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Gacha fags who drop money in loots and complain about not having enough money. Fuck you. You're not entitled to complain. You willingly walked into that minefield yourself. You ain't getting no sympathy from me.

Discount_Blade

Gacha fags who drop money in loots and complain about not having enough money. Fuck you. You're not entitled to complain. You willingly walked into that minefield yourself. You ain't getting no sympathy from me.
Gacha? Is that those phone/mobile games?

colombiom

That I have to think if I say climate change is a serious problem can be seen as a political opinion REALLY grinds my gears.
This is on all you Americans btw. Why did you have to make it a partisan thing? :blob_catflip:
People who start randomly bitching about America online for absolutely no fucking reason REALLY grinds my gears.
This is on all you Europeans btw. Why did you have to make it a plebeian thing? :blob_catflip:

colombiom

throw in morons who say climate change complaining and MEAN GLOBAL WARMING and ignore the world's BIGGEST PRODUCER of carbon because they DO NOT give a bloody damn about global warming.

Discount_Blade

throw in morons who say climate change complaining and MEAN GLOBAL WARMING and ignore the world's BIGGEST PRODUCER of carbon because they DO NOT give a bloody damn about global warming.
China? If not, I have no idea who you are referring to.