Metus Contest's Winners

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Once again another 3 months have gone by and another contest has been concluded! It's time to announce the winners of the spooky Metus contest.

1606797975840.png

Now for the prizes:
  1. @YuujiEveryleaf wins 150$ + NU Sticky
  2. @Saileri wins 50$
Word Counts:
Average Favourites:

Thank you for all those that participated in this contest and special thank you to Tony and Ace for sponsoring the event!

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
All 3 novels use click bait covers. ☺️So is that where we have arrived?
At that moment it was just detrimental to stay with the one I made myself haha. Unfortunately, the new cover didn't make it before the contest ended.

Anyway, congratz to everyone. The power of boner is too stronk. The difference is damn huge, heh.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
At that moment it was just detrimental to stay with the one I made myself haha. Unfortunately, the new cover didn't make it before the contest ended.

Anyway, congratz to everyone. The power of boner is too stronk. The difference is damn huge, heh.
I'm joining the congratulations committee. Make that thousands of cuddles and kissu for our towarzysz.
Next time, aim to be number one, @Saileri ! I know you can do it.

To be honest, i would ban previous winners from participating again. You already have a significant reader base and you would skew the results.

I would also ban the use of covers and certain tags, to make competition fairer. And I would be a bit more serious with the contest themes because ...

Metus Contest
Life Craft - Pouring a lifetime worth of dedication to a single craft/skill. (after dedicating his life to cancer research, MC decides to dedicate his reincarnated life to having sex)
Halloween Aspect Theme - (Eldrich abominations, Horror).

I have nothing against the winner, but these metus "themes" are just weak.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
I'm joining the congratulations committee. Make that thousands of cuddles and kissu for our towarzysz.
Next time, aim to be number one, @Saileri ! I know you can do it.
Won't enter one for at least until next summer holidays, but then maybe I will do my best. It's already damn hard to keep up 2 stories and do last year of master's uni. And I only entered Metus because it overlapped with me wanting to start another one and had an idea for a summoning craft. Thanks for the gratz.

I would also ban the use of covers and certain tags, to make competition fairer. And I would be a bit more serious with the contest themes because ...
:blob_hmm_two::blob_hmm_two::blob_hmm_two: I tend to agree on the cover, I think if all contestant uses the same cover is not a bad idea...

Tags banning tho... I am not so sure.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
:blob_hmm_two::blob_hmm_two::blob_hmm_two: I tend to agree on the cover, I think if all contestant uses the same cover is not a bad idea...

Tags banning tho... I am not so sure.
Certain tags are stronger than others. So it would level the playing field between more popular and unpopular story groups.

Otherwise, Ecchi/Smut will usually win.
We all know scribble has a clear preference towards them.

lehur

1st and 3rd = Ecchi
2nd = Harem

Subarashi!!!

Leti

Maybe we should add an award for best cover image in addition to banning certain things.

Last edited:

Mihou

Firefly—
Congratulations to all the winners, hope to see you all on the next match... if I ever join \w/.