Michuyu's Artwork!

Michuyu

Hi! ^^ I am a writer and artist, but lately I've been more into drawing, and I'm slowly trying to get back into writing. Anyway, here is going to be a thread of some recent arts or arts I'm happy with! Thank you for tuning in~

CL

Hi! ^^ I am a writer and artist, but lately I've been more into drawing, and I'm slowly trying to get back into writing. Anyway, here is going to be a thread of some recent arts or arts I'm happy with! Thank you for tuning in~

The mermaid with a horn has me imagining a narwhal mermaid facing off against the ultimate Deepsea villain: Cthulhu. :blob_aww:

Michuyu

The mermaid with a horn has me imagining a narwhal mermaid facing off against the ultimate Deepsea villain: Cthulhu. :blob_aww:
That sounds epic *-* She needs some armor now xD

• Love
Reactions: CL

CL

That sounds epic *-* She needs some armor now xD
Not this month, but when I discover how financially well off I'll be this year I may ask if you are interested in commissioning that concept for me (in chibi style :blob_aww: ).

Michuyu

Not this month, but when I discover how financially well off I'll be this year I may ask if you are interested in commissioning that concept for me (in chibi style :blob_aww: ).
Omg!! I would be more than interested!! ^^ Thank you for considering me! ❤️ :blob_hug:

Reactions: CL

Michuyu

I just reached 400+ followers on my Instagram art account! I'm holding an art raffle which ends on Feb. 13th. Winners will get free art from me!
If you wanna join, follow this link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKAwW2-l1oC/ , and follow the rules thoroughly in the caption!
You can watch the speed paint of this drawing here:

Attachments

• 138451430_879068116238734_8009314858878560065_n(1).jpg
    138451430_879068116238734_8009314858878560065_n(1).jpg
    134 KB · Views: 77
D

Deleted member 45556

I like the cover of the poem book although the girl looks like she spent too much time on the computer :D

Did you also draw the picture in your avatar?

Last edited by a moderator:

Michuyu

A Commission I finished last year, but just recently completed the exchange :D It's a big file so I had to make it smaller and now it looks all pixelated xD I guess that's for the best(?) If anyone has any tips on how to draw 4k artwork on medibangpaint, or any other drawing programs, I'd be forever grateful!
geocom1.3.png

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
it looks all pixelated
Don’t resize it more than 50%
If the original is too big, then make the canvas smaller the next time.
how to draw 4k artwork on medibangpaint, or any other drawing programs
Wdym with that? When it lags, then it’s cause either the pc is too weak or the program can’t handle it.
Clip Studio Paint can handle 4K artwork good if you don’t use too much filters or activate the time lapse function.
Haven’t used Photoshop yet, but it can handle typesetting way better than CSP so I guess PS is the way to 4K. :blob_happy:

Michuyu

Don’t resize it more than 50%
If the original is too big, then make the canvas smaller the next time.

Wdym with that? When it lags, then it’s cause either the pc is too weak or the program can’t handle it.
Clip Studio Paint can handle 4K artwork good if you don’t use too much filters or activate the time lapse function.
Haven’t used Photoshop yet, but it can handle typesetting way better than CSP so I guess PS is the way to 4K. :blob_happy:
Ah, I didn't resize it more than 50% ^^ it was maybe 20%(?) I drew it on a 3000x3000 canvas with a 600dpi. It was originally 2000x2000 but somehow it turned to 3000x3000 while I was drawing and trying to fit everything. lol The original is not pixelated though, so I hope it no one thinks I send pixelated commission pieces xD Scribblehub just said it was too big, so I resized it for the purpose of posting it here.. >.<

Fortunately, I drew this with no issues using my brother's Samsung tablet. By how to draw 4k artwork, I mean settings-wise. What canvas dimensions, dpi, or other settings I don't know about. I'm using a drawing tab with my laptop now, so I need a pc program (preferably free >.<)

Maybe I'll check out PS... or not if it's too expensive *-* Ahhhhhh Its such a hassle to learn how to use a new drawing program hahah Thank you for your suggestions!! <3

Michuyu

Girl with blue flame remind me of Ao No Exorcist and Onimusa
Ah! It's supposed to be a guy xD I still have a hard time drawing males, let alone their anatomy T^T But you are right about Ao No Exorcist! I have no idea what Onimusa is though. I drew that one as an exercise, which is mixing two characters from different functional series! :D It's Rin+Inuyasha