Michuyu's Artwork!

Michuyu

A recent drawing I finished :)

GAIACOM3IGUPLOAD.png

You can watch the speed paint here:
Don't be shy, subscribe. ;D (only if you want to lol. Ik the speed paints aren't exactly entertaining ^^;)

Michuyu

New drawing ^^
I drew this for Jong-Kook on GaiaOnline and DeviantART
This is her two tiger OC's!
No speedpaint cause I was running into some issues. >.<

Michuyu

Finally a new piece haha :'D
I drew this for forys_art as an art raffle prize! This is their own persona that they designed. I absolutely love their design! Thank you forys_art for joining my raffle~~ They are also an amazing artist, so you can check out their Instagram here! https://www.instagram.com/forys_art/
forys_art full color.png

WasatchWind

Writer, musician, creator of worlds
You're welcome! What do you use for your art? ^^ I love the texture
😄 Very barebones - I draw it, then take a picture with an app called tiny scanner. Then I adjust the contrast, and boom.

Michuyu

😄 Very barebones - I draw it, then take a picture with an app called tiny scanner. Then I adjust the contrast, and boom.
Oh!! I see. Traditional art is always hard to get a good photo of! I'm glad you found a good way to do it ^^

(edit: I didn't mean to put my next drawing here as well haha)
Ah, here is a photo of Prince, a character from my story, "I Wish I Was Pretty". It's like a "photo" the mc, Cherry took of him while they were on a car ride, which is mentioned in chapter 18.

Last edited:

Michuyu

Another sketch of a character from my story haha This is Jacob, and it's a photo Cherry took when she ran into him literally at the Internet cafe!

Michuyu

Another sketch drawing of a character from my book. This is Cherry, the MC of I Wish I Was Pretty. This is a selfie she took of her best attempt at putting on makeup lol

yunano34a1

hi! ^^ What do you mean by choco girl? ^^; I'd love to explain a bit more haha
Hi! ^^ I am a writer and artist, but lately I've been more into drawing, and I'm slowly trying to get back into writing. Anyway, here is going to be a thread of some recent arts or arts I'm happy with! Thank you for tuning in~

the third one