Military Anime Girls: One will be your partner, the rest will hunt you down.

Who do you choose?

• Total voters

Dieter

the Writer

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
So no military spec.

All is from Taiwan with no. 4 being a mix of Taiwan-Singapore breed?

Ps. All the chinese fluff texts can mean operations and it will still make no sense to me.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
6. She is either happy to see me or just eager to kill the rest. Either way, I am fine with both.

+ she has a bigger knife than 3.
++ she wears a headset over (my guess) her human ears. So she has to have 4 ears because she has some animal ones on the top of her head. That is... twice the hearing power or something. Or she just being dumb. I am willing to take a gamble because her eye color is just what my fetish is.

D

Deleted member 54065

Imma pick 4. So that when they harm me, I'd drag another military into the fight, ensuring my higher chance of survival.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
1. Because I love the helmet + face shield.
But 4. would be the best.

On an unrelated note - Why the hell are they wearing earphones and it's not even placed on their ears? Did you know those are used so you don't go deaf shooting all day? So if they're animal girl's with a better sense of hearing, why on Earth are they not on properly?

Hell, some of them don't even have headgear or ear protection. Going with 4. because they look prepared. The others may as well be cosplayers with their wack setup. 4. has some ear protection. Not much, but more than the others by far.

Last edited:

LilRora

Mostly formless
Why does the 2nd look like Faputa from Made in Abyss? That would be a dangerous choice.

Imma go with 3 tho. No particular reason, you can call it a gut feeling.
+red eyes indicate danger
+mask, seems like something for a special person, not some random soldier

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer
Perhaps I'm blind, because I can't see the Booba...

Lloyd

Professional Writer
They are all Chinese so I could easily take them out after their guns inevitably misfire and jam. I wouldn't even need any help. I'd clean sweep all 6. One punch to the ovaries and they will just crumple like tissue paper.

SailusGebel

They are all Chinese so I could easily take them out after their guns inevitably misfire and jam. I wouldn't even need any help. I'd clean sweep all 6. One punch to the ovaries and they will just crumple like tissue paper.
BASED. :blob_shade:

DiscoDream

Severe autist
5, smaller bodies are better in gunfights. Her and #1 are also the only ones who seem yo give a damn about safety.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
4 is the only one who looks like she won't get her hair caught on shit.