Resolved Mobile issues

Redemit

I'm on mobile and every once and while the theme changes back to default randomly sometimes it's happened multiple times a day or maybe just once a week but this has been going on for about the last month or 2 I'd say

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
It's always been the same for me. Do you perhaps get logged out?

Redemit

Ok now I've been automatically logged out and had to sign back in like 3 times in the last 3 hours wth is going on?:blob_dizzy:

Tony

Staff member
I'm on mobile and every once and while the theme changes back to default randomly sometimes it's happened multiple times a day or maybe just once a week but this has been going on for about the last month or 2 I'd say
Ok now I've been automatically logged out and had to sign back in like 3 times in the last 3 hours wth is going on?:blob_dizzy:

Did you switch browsers or recently installed a new addon? It sounds like a cookie issue

Redemit

6:20pm est Auto Logout 4 just happened
7:23pm est Logout 5
7:32pm est refreshed page was logout when it loaded backup

Last edited:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
doesn't brave browser auto-deletes cookies after a certain time?

Redemit

doesn't brave browser auto-deletes cookies after a certain time?
As I understand it that only happens to sites without your approval and I've never had this problem before and I've been using brave for all my web surfing for probably the last 4 years or more

Redemit

I have now been Auto logged out of my account at least 5 times in the last 24hrs

Tony

Staff member
No neither I use brave Browser and haven't installed anything on my phone in weeks

6:20pm est Auto Logout 4 just happened
7:23pm est Logout 5
7:32pm est refreshed page was logout when it loaded backup

As I understand it that only happens to sites without your approval and I've never had this problem before and I've been using brave for all my web surfing for probably the last 4 years or more

10:36pm est opened up the page to see i was Auto logged out again

I have now been Auto logged out of my account at least 5 times in the last 24hrs

I don't use brave browser so I'm not familiar with how they handle cookies. It's definitely a cookie issue. Maybe it's better to open a ticket up with brave browser

Redemit

I don't use brave browser so I'm not familiar with how they handle cookies. It's definitely a cookie issue. Maybe it's better to open a ticket up with brave browser
I'll try that because I cleared all of my cookies and now I'm getting logged out of other sites I frequent as well so the problem must be with the browser sorry for the trouble