Modern Day Male Role Models

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I'm working on a section of the book and I have a problem. Sticking to the past 10 years, who is out there that is an actual popular Male Role Model? I need them to be alive and not fictional or dead. Please skip Andrew Tate. I got that one.

Sebas_Guzman

We live in an age where everyone is over-exposed, so you're better off accepting that people have flaws and picking someone that fits within your personal goals. In that case:

General Well Known Person:
Dalai Lama

"Popular people:"
Joe Rogan for the comedian types.
Lex Fridman for introverts wanting to get into engineering and anything related.
Mr Beast for genuinely a nice guy so far.
Gordon Ramsey if you want to be a restauranteer and all around business man. Gordon Ramsey also could probably beat up the majority of everyone named here too.
Terry Pratchet/Stephen King/Brandon Sanderson/Niel Gaiman for the writer types
Magnus Carlsen for Chess players.
Brian Greene for theoretical physicists
Shigeru Miyamoto for video game types, thought Satoru Iwata was a better example in many ways.
Graham Hancock if you want to be someone that will get laughed at by every person in a field of study but still persevere.

Now, there are some other role models people pick but things get crazy depending on how you feel on some matters.
Jordan Peterson
Any rapper with a following. If you have a rapper that has done sketchy things and people still follow him, then that's the one.
Kanye West
Any rock star that still manages to have a following
The Rock
Charismatic movie stars

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I'm working on a section of the book and I have a problem. Sticking to the past 10 years, who is out there that is an actual popular Male Role Model? I need them to be alive and not fictional or dead. Please skip Andrew Tate. I got that one.
Christ.
5FFECC39-A72A-4227-AC78-FD995E3F45F2.jpeg

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
yeah I second Jesus. Not a Christian but he's a great role model.

My stepdad is a fantastic role model. Always worked, treated all his kids equally including me, never loses his temper, speaks three languages, and has never asked for anything other than a quiet life.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
My da-(Remembers he cheated on my mom and having kids with another family while at the same time feeding a gold digger our own owned money).

My un-(Remembers why I hated cops after he was killed by one and even knows how corrupted the government is).

My gram-(Remembers how he recently passed and taught about the darkness of the world).

......I was raised by a wo-(Remembers how feminism affected how society turned up)

Because the Chri-(Remembers how I almost turned aetism after faith continues to fucked up my life).

I grew up self-(Remembers how I hate myself).

.....Apologies I don't really have any role models to compare.