Modern Day Male Role Models

Sebas_Guzman

Yeah... I was hoping for someone who wasn't pushing self-help crap.

Gonna be weird when I flip his gender and give him a FaceTube channel.
What exactly are you looking for here? Is there someone that you want that fits a very specific mold? Removing Peterson for being a psychologist is saying you're looking for a very specific kind of success here

Domoviye

Going with big names here, not just people known by a niche group.

Keanu Reeves. Seriously look up how he treats his co-workers and others, and how he has dealt with the multiple tragedies in his life.

Ryan Reynolds. Devoted family man, has donated millions to various groups, most recently 500K to a clean water program.

Mr. Beast. Big philanthropist.

Terry Crews. Has spoken up about sexual assault against men and his own experience.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
Yeah... I was hoping for someone who wasn't pushing self-help crap.
How do you expect to slay the dragon, if you can't even clean your room?

And Andrew Tate? There's something wrong with that guy. Some of the things he's said have a point but he's mostly a narcissistic manipulator.
He never went away
It's more accurate to say he still lives.
he said they cant be fictional
:blob_unsure:
I don't see your point, he's nonfictional.

Bailey Jay is certainly a dazzling role model for a lot of femboys out there.

Not a lot of them can have the full package of big tits, erect penis, and also that charm and cuteness

Yukino Akari is also cute and inspiring. I would never expect with that face and body, she could cum so much.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Donald (Duck) {Trump}

Now listen here, this guy might not be the brightest light (and may even cause negative lumen) but he has taught generations of people worldwide that it's totally cool to go drunk and let our inner austrian painter take over to blitzkrieg without thinking. He's the ideal "reject humanity, return to monke" role model!
I will watch his career with great interest and wait for the day he throws his own guano at his enemies.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
And Andrew Tate? There's something wrong with that guy. Some of the things he's said have a point but he's mostly a narcissistic manipulator.
Kinda why I said he was already on the list and I needed someone else.
What exactly are you looking for here? Is there someone that you want that fits a very specific mold? Removing Peterson for being a psychologist is saying you're looking for a very specific kind of success here
Got the one I need. Thanks everyone.

And part of this is don't want to spoil the plot so kinda hiding a tree in a forest here.