Monkey's Paw

Agentt

Thighs
Granted, but you get arrested for theft

I wish for a big number to be written on my bedroom wall.
Granted, but, uhh, its..the number you hate the most.
I wish I wasn't arrested.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Granted, your body is now a beach.

I wish for a balloon
Granted, you get a balloon. It floats in your hand.

You've won. You've bested the monkey paw. You've expected every worse intention from the monkey paw and you've finally bested the bastard. You asked for a balloon and now you have a balloon. You revel in the victory within your arduous pursuit to game the system.

So congratulations, you've suffered through and through, all for the joys of recieving one, singular balloon. The monkey paw finger doesn't curl. It simply lays dormant, waiting for something else more worthwhile.

I wish for two balloons.

Napelynn

Granted, you get a balloon. It floats in your hand.

You've won. You've bested the monkey paw. You've expected every worse intention from the monkey paw and you've finally bested the bastard. You asked for a balloon and now you have a balloon. You revel in the victory within your arduous pursuit to game the system.

So congratulations, you've suffered through and through, all for the joys of recieving one, singular balloon. The monkey paw finger doesn't curl. It simply lays dormant, waiting for something else more worthwhile.

I wish for two balloons.
Granted, but they pop and your wish was wasted

I wish for a pet dinosaur

Yamemai

Granted, but they pop and your wish was wasted

I wish for a pet dinosaur
Granted, it's Godzilla. It killed you, plus a bunch more, and caused major property damage.

.... I wish for... a good virtual pet game?

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Granted, but you can’t play it.

I wish for an perfectly normal apple to be given to me in a perfectly normal way that won’t kill or harm anyone or anything in any way.
Granted.... but right after you are given it, you are struck by lightning for no apparent reason.... hehe

I wish to wish that the person below me wishes to wish to wish that he/she wishes that they should have wished for something else.