Writing Prompt Monster protecting a Monster

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
You are a monster that (is/isn’t/is a chimera like thing that has part of a soul that was) reincarnated, you (can/can’t/kinda can) evolve, you take care of a baby (feathered snake/half-whale shark half-highdemon/queen trazus {tri-kreen mixed with butterfly mixed with ice)/eldrige-like skywurm larva/life {NOT JUST PLANTS/FORESTS, PURE LIFE} sprite/artificially growing and intelligent magicbot/intelligent omnivorous plant of -blank- magic element/special utipo {harpy but with webbed feet, a strong dolphin like tail, scaled skin of any color though usually the color of an individual has a similar pallet, can fly,}/any other non-standard baby monster you can think up) because the (parent/creator) (cursed/asked/pleaded/died and you felt bad/forced/tricked/beat/helped) you (or you want to use it in some way), the baby monster (can/cannot/kinda can) evolve, the baby monster is something people want to (steal/kill/worship/eat/torture/pet/look at/imprison/sell/use against you), the baby monster has(some/no) intelligence at first, you protect it (proudly/reluctantly/carefully/lazily/fearfully/passionately/psychoticly/coldly/warmly).

Shadow_Tempest

You are a monster that (is/isn’t/is a chimera like thing that has part of a soul that was) reincarnated, you (can/can’t/kinda can) evolve, you take care of a baby (feathered snake/half-whale shark half-highdemon/queen trazus {tri-kreen mixed with butterfly mixed with ice)/eldrige-like skywurm larva/life {NOT JUST PLANTS/FORESTS, PURE LIFE} sprite/artificially growing and intelligent magicbot/intelligent omnivorous plant of -blank- magic element/special utipo {harpy but with webbed feet, a strong dolphin like tail, scaled skin of any color though usually the color of an individual has a similar pallet, can fly,}/any other non-standard baby monster you can think up) because the (parent/creator) (cursed/asked/pleaded/died and you felt bad/forced/tricked/beat/helped) you (or you want to use it in some way), the baby monster (can/cannot/kinda can) evolve, the baby monster is something people want to (steal/kill/worship/eat/torture/pet/look at/imprison/sell/use against you), the baby monster has(some/no) intelligence at first, you protect it (proudly/reluctantly/carefully/lazily/fearfully/passionately/psychoticly/coldly/warmly).
Bruh... that's too tangled...:er_what_s: but anyway, why not?

Ankur_93

I already write a story similar to this but my MC is kind of heartless and it would eat the baby rather than protecting it. I mean, it even killed its children because they annoyed it. And it ate its own eggs. But it did try to avenge its progeny that was killed by another monster. However, it cowardly ran away when that monster turned out to be kind of powerful...so yeah.

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
I already write a story similar to this but my MC is kind of heartless and it would eat the baby rather than protecting it. I mean, it even killed its children because they annoyed it. And it ate its own eggs. But it did try to avenge its progeny that was killed by another monster. However, it cowardly ran away when that monster turned out to be kind of powerful...so yeah.
I mean, that fits within my parameters.
(or you want to use it in some way)

pyrak

a baby (feathered snake/half-whale shark half-highdemon/queen trazus {tri-kreen mixed with butterfly mixed with ice)/eldrige-like skywurm larva/life {NOT JUST PLANTS/FORESTS, PURE LIFE} sprite/artificially growing and intelligent magicbot/intelligent omnivorous plant of -blank- magic element/special utipo {harpy but with webbed feet, a strong dolphin like tail, scaled skin of any color though usually the color of an individual has a similar pallet, can fly,}/any other non-standard baby monster you can think up)
I choose All Of The Above!!!