Moon

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
O.o spam? A moon appears at some point ever day, doesnt matter if you can see it or now it's still somewhere in the sky during the course of the day.

Arcturus

CEO of Cat Corps
O.o spam? A moon appears at some point ever day, doesnt matter if you can see it or now it's still somewhere in the sky during the course of the day.
...did you even read the OP? Because they make very clear what the point of their post is. If anything, you're the one spamming.

Miserys_End

...did you even read the OP? Because they make very clear what the point of their post is. If anything, you're the one spamming.
Yes.. but the "today a moon apears" just felt off, also I dont click random links because it can always be redirected elsewhere. *shrug* as for spamming... not really in this case, was an honest response.

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
*pat* *pat* miserys_end. You don't like staring at amazingly beautiful natural phenomena?

Arcturus

CEO of Cat Corps
Yes.. but the "today a moon apears" just felt off, also I dont click random links because it can always be redirected elsewhere. *shrug* as for spamming... not really in this case, was an honest response.
That's what Google is for. Don't call someone a spammer just because you're uninformed. Or just paying attention to the news like any person should.

It was a pretty impressive total lunar eclipse though. Even though it was positively freezing outside last night.

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
I missed it
I was asleep by then Orz

Nyanko

The Clawing Chaos, Nyanlathotep
A wild wolf moon appeared!
Nyan nyan uses claw to death
It is very effective
the wild wolf moon faints
Nyan nyan gains 1,000,000 xp

And that's what happened to the wolf moon. True Story

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
A wild wolf moon appeared!
Nyan nyan uses claw to death
It is very effective
the wild wolf moon faints
Nyan nyan gains 1,000,000 xp
so what would you do with those exps that you've gained?

Nyanko

Your already effecting planetary bodies... how much stronger must they be?
Unless i can claw existence, time and space and quantum realities to death, I won't be satisfied!

Miserys_End

Unless i can claw existence, time and space and quantum realities to death, I won't be satisfied!
Careful there hun, while I know you wana be a big kitty so no one dares pick on you anymore, but you go and start clawing space and time, you might just bite off more then your furry little butt can handle.

Nyanko

Careful there hun, while I know you wana be a big kitty so no one dares pick on you anymore, but you go and start clawing space and time, you might just bite off more then your furry little butt can handle.
What has time ever done for anyone?
All its done is made me older. That in itself is a clawable offense

Miserys_End

What has time ever done for anyone?
All its done is made me older. That in itself is a clawable offense
Yeah, but let's face it, we would be bored out of our fucking minds after a few thousand years of existence. Hell I'm only 40 and I'm already bored to tears.... manly tear, but still tears none the less.,,