More blobs and sushis. Or maybe custom emoji?

Reisinling

More blobs and sushis for the comment section please. A few variants of "Hello", "Yes" , "No", "Secret", "Welcome!" would be especially nice to have- good replies to people commenting with something like "Hello! I'm new here!", or "What will happen with X?!" when we have no time to respond in longer form. Some kind of romantic/fighting/magic emojis would also be appreciated by the users I think.

Oh, and obviously a snake is needed. Obviously.

Actually, if it was possible to add 1-2 custom emoji per novel, a bit like on twitch it would be cool :D

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Custom Emoji is probably troublesome since they'd need to be approved beforehand... I don't see it happening.

D

Deleted member 45782

I don't foresee custom emojis because who knows what people start to use. Will be bit tedious for mods.

However, I do wish there are more blob emojis. I miss so many of those cute blobs.

Blobs are cute. Just like those blobs in Hopeless apps. Ah, I wish it was as fun as it used to be...

TunTun

Custom Emoji is probably troublesome since they'd need to be approved beforehand... I don't see it happening.
I don't see why this would be an issue. Tony already seems to trust authors to post images in their novels. Why would emojis cause an issue?

Now, if this is feasible, is up to Tony to decide. It might very well be a good idea, but a really hard one to implement.
I don't foresee custom emojis because who knows what people start to use. Will be bit tedious for mods.

However, I do wish there are more blob emojis. I miss so many of those cute blobs.

Blobs are cute. Just like those blobs in Hopeless apps. Ah, I wish it was as fun as it used to be...
Custom emojis chosen by an author, to be used in the comment sections of their novels.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I don't see why this would be an issue. Tony already seems to trust authors to post images in their novels. Why would emojis cause an issue?
You can't directly upload the image to Scribbly's servers though. You have to link them from an outside site... I imagine that's because he doesn't want unmoderated images directly within the site's database.

And I'm not sure if the emojis could work in the same way.