Most OP Animated Character

BigHoodieBoy

Popeye has two types of immortality, he resisted the erasure of his universe, ressurected himself from nothingness, the character you're trying to pit him against is 'just' another depiction of death, 'nothing truly unique', also one who abides by rules, he doesn't have the feats required to even qualify as an oponent to the character capable of physically interacting with the fourth wall, breaking it violently, whenever his animator does something he doesn't like.
He’s less like death and more like “The end of all things” so much so, that the organization holding him rejoices when he gets summoned to another world as he can end everything by thinking of it. Which means he can cancel Popeyes production

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
He’s less like death and more like “The end of all things” so much so, that the organization holding him rejoices when he gets summoned to another world as he can end everything by thinking of it. Which means he can cancel Popeyes production
Has he ever interacted with the fourth wall?
Has he exited his film to beat the shit out of his animator?
First off, the character you listed isn't animated.
Second, your words are meaningless if you can't list his feats to back him up.
Though due to the first, he isn't an opponent, read the title of the thread.

DutyInternal

Dr manhattan is neither omniscient nor omnipresent, and even if he were able to stop 1,000000 bullets, 1 percent would always evade him, meanwhile popeye with his ever present can of spinach can do bullshit so absurd, we can't visualise it.
no dr manhattan is beyond omnipresent. He is in the realm of being capable of influencing characters as if he were a writer himself. If popeye can withstand the world being turned on and off, so can Dr manhattan

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
no dr manhattan is beyond omnipresent. He is in the realm of being capable of influencing characters as if he were a writer himself. If popeye can withstand the world being turned on and off, so can Dr manhattan
Popeye has performed said feat.
What about Dr Manhattan?

DutyInternal

Popeye has also done that.

Dr Manhattan was atomized.
Popeye was vaporized.
Both reconstituted themselves.
Dr. Manhattan wasn't atomized I think he was actually erased from existence. This also doesn't refute my past statement

RICHIESPIDER505

The most overpowered character is whoever the writers want it to be.
I mean no one is the strongest anime characters case someway or another they have weakness.The weakness i about Thier race,skill,body,soul, Personality,mind, ,Talent,friends/family/lover, and etc. This mean everything or everyone have weakness be it they know themself or not.