Most racist anime charactwr

ACertainPassingUser

I would like to see racist and homophobic anime characters. It's too awful for animes that most of them simply accept when those BL and GL happening, and when the character is actually homophobic, those BL/GL didn't happen and I can't see their reactions or response.

That's unrealistic. Most people in real life still didn't accept LGBT and would confront rather badly. Why in anime and stuff there's barely any confrontation and stuff ? I want to see fighting other than just martial art and bloodshed.

I want to see karens vs activist debate in anime, and see how they can over exaggerating it with those fancy 2D or 3D special effects.

ForestDweller

Pretty sure there are some GL/BL mangas out there that tackle the prejudice.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
There are many BL with homophobic characters.
I want to see karens vs activist debate in anime, and see how they can over exaggerating it with those fancy 2D or 3D special effects.
Go work in the service industry. I assure you those karens and activists can spew fire even without magic.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I would like to see racist and homophobic anime characters. It's too awful for animes that most of them simply accept when those BL and GL happening, and when the character is actually homophobic, those BL/GL didn't happen and I can't see their reactions or response.

That's unrealistic. Most people in real life still didn't accept LGBT and would confront rather badly. Why in anime and stuff there's barely any confrontation and stuff ? I want to see fighting other than just martial art and bloodshed.

I would execute people.

ACertainPassingUser

I would execute people.
You mean execution of BL/GL couple ?

If the story happened in ancient culture like old medieval times, xianxia or cultivation, and anytime under 1990s, that can happen easily.

Those ancient people with their ancient mindset will defined treat them as heretic, demonic, possessed, etc.

Might be good material as tragic BL/GL story.

Last edited:

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
You mean execution of BL/GL couple ?

If the story happened in ancient culture like old medieval times, xianxia or cultivation, and anytime under 1990s, that can happen easily.

Those ancient people with their ancient mindset will defined treat them as heretic, demonic, possessed, etc.

Might be good material as tragic BL/GL story.
Pretty sure they would have executed bl/gl couples even in the 2010s.
heretic, demonic, possessed, etc.
Wink WINK WINK.
Screenshot 2022-09-14 20.47.08.png