Writing Prompt Murder Game

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
I love the idea of non-traditional classes
The Die of Good Fortune was literally the first thing that popped up in my mind when I read the writing prompt. Had to write during my commute to work. lol

XianPiete

Bad Fiction Author
Greg Lamb was tired of his job at the amusement park. Pulling the lever and pressing the buttons on the "Scream" wheel while looking at the pretty girls who laughed and called him names like "Joe Dirt" and "Hillbilly" when they thought he couldn't hear them. He grumbled and waited for the bell to ring so he could get this batch off. That's when he realized he forgot to check the latches before he pressed the button to start the wheel. He looked up and saw one of the pretty girls who called him, "Joe Dirt" launch fifty feet into the air.

He yanked the emergency stop lever but it was too late, the girl crashed down to the ground. A few seconds later he saw everyone around him as if he was in a game. A level above their head next to their name. Some people with higher levels also had titles like, "Sharpshooter" "Driver" "Strangler". He even saw a little old lady that had, "Poisoner" above her name. He started to get nervous as he looked around. All of the people with titles and higher levels looked at him and shook their heads. A box popped up in front of him with the message, "Congratulations you have reached Level 2, select your skill."

Greg looked at the choices, he saw different skills meant for murder and a few that could just help him in life. After seeing all the people with levels he decided he needed a skill he could fight with. He wasn't sure exactly what they all were so he just selected the first one that looked impressive. Feng Shui? Yeah, I need to master that Feng Shui then I'll be like Bruce Lee. He thought to himself as he rubbed his chest. He pressed the button and saw that he now had the Feng Shui skill.

He rubbed his hands together and thought about how he could kick some serious butt now. He even did a few practice punches and kicks which he felt were already better than before. He looked around the park and realized that the earth, metal and fire attributes were too heavy in the park and they needed some wood and water to balance it. That was when he saw him, Dean Yoder, the guy who always bullied him. Above Dean's head was level five and his title was "Shiatsu Master". Dean walked up to him and said, "Good job puke, you just killed Kailey Burns. Her ol' man is level seven."

Greg clenched his hands into fists and said, "I'm not afraid of you anymore Dean, I know Feng Shui."

Dean smirked at him and then got into what almost looked like a fighting stance and said, "Come at me, bro! I know Shiatsu!" It was just then that the fire, rescue and police departments all showed up because of the death on the ride. Dean looked over and said, "You got lucky punk, I was about to make you wish you were dead!"

Greg frowned and said, "This isn't over Yoder!" Greg kicked out at Dean and then two men started to swing wildly at each other, kicking and swinging their fists while making sounds like, "Waaaaaaa!" "Eeeeyaaaaah" "Wiiiiiaow!" To the rest of the people watching, it looked like two grown men having a children's slap fight. Thankfully they were both arrested before any more harm could be done to Eastern Cultures.

Scribbler

Greg Lamb was tired of his job at the amusement park. Pulling the lever and pressing the buttons on the "Scream" wheel while looking at the pretty girls who laughed and called him names like "Joe Dirt" and "Hillbilly" when they thought he couldn't hear them. He grumbled and waited for the bell to ring so he could get this batch off. That's when he realized he forgot to check the latches before he pressed the button to start the wheel. He looked up and saw one of the pretty girls who called him, "Joe Dirt" launch fifty feet into the air.

He yanked the emergency stop lever but it was too late, the girl crashed down to the ground. A few seconds later he saw everyone around him as if he was in a game. A level above their head next to their name. Some people with higher levels also had titles like, "Sharpshooter" "Driver" "Strangler". He even saw a little old lady that had, "Poisoner" above her name. He started to get nervous as he looked around. All of the people with titles and higher levels looked at him and shook their heads. A box popped up in front of him with the message, "Congratulations you have reached Level 2, select your skill."

Greg looked at the choices, he saw different skills meant for murder and a few that could just help him in life. After seeing all the people with levels he decided he needed a skill he could fight with. He wasn't sure exactly what they all were so he just selected the first one that looked impressive. Feng Shui? Yeah, I need to master that Feng Shui then I'll be like Bruce Lee. He thought to himself as he rubbed his chest. He pressed the button and saw that he now had the Feng Shui skill.

He rubbed his hands together and thought about how he could kick some serious butt now. He even did a few practice punches and kicks which he felt were already better than before. He looked around the park and realized that the earth, metal and fire attributes were too heavy in the park and they needed some wood and water to balance it. That was when he saw him, Dean Yoder, the guy who always bullied him. Above Dean's head was level five and his title was "Shiatsu Master". Dean walked up to him and said, "Good job puke, you just killed Kailey Burns. Her ol' man is level seven."

Greg clenched his hands into fists and said, "I'm not afraid of you anymore Dean, I know Feng Shui."

Dean smirked at him and then got into what almost looked like a fighting stance and said, "Come at me, bro! I know Shiatsu!" It was just then that the fire, rescue and police departments all showed up because of the death on the ride. Dean looked over and said, "You got lucky punk, I was about to make you wish you were dead!"

Greg frowned and said, "This isn't over Yoder!" Greg kicked out at Dean and then two men started to swing wildly at each other, kicking and swinging their fists while making sounds like, "Waaaaaaa!" "Eeeeyaaaaah" "Wiiiiiaow!" To the rest of the people watching, it looked like two grown men having a children's slap fight. Thankfully they were both arrested before any more harm could be done to Eastern Cultures.
Freakin' hilarious