My art at 2021 vs 2022 (BL)

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
I see my love for pastels has not changed :blob_melt: I've been trying to use gemstone colors too lately, but I will always love my pastels

one of my favorite artists is Monet!

how much has your art changed in one year?

whitesculptor

The princess whispers & the keyboard clacks.
Both are really pretty, congrats on the effort, I'd be hella proud!

whitesculptor

The princess whispers & the keyboard clacks.
Aww thanks; the first one makes me cringe, really. It looks rather alien to me a year later

Then again, I think plenty of us feel that way about our old stuff....
I understand that feeling in what comes to writing, since the best I can draw is stick figures, and... that's with some effort already~

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Nice improvement!
how much has your art changed in one year?
:blob_blank: I’ve searched through my stash of what I call art and didn’t find much for 2021… most is just a scribble or completely another art style and therefore hard to compare with this one piece of art I finished this year. 🫠

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Since BL fans are peeking in here I will shamelessly advertise the BLP chibi banner

^^^^^^CLICK AND FILL OUT TO GET FREE CHIBI OF YOUR BL COUPLE AND ADVERTISING!!!

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Nice improvement!

:blob_blank: I’ve searched through my stash of what I call art and didn’t find much for 2021… most is just a scribble or completely another art style and therefore hard to compare with this one piece of art I finished this year. 🫠
Completely different art styles also count in a way!
Our art styles evolve with us, our interests and our new experiences with new tools. It's pretty interesting to see the way art styles develop over time.