My best ikemen art so far! Ask me for more pls!

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
Hi guys! You probably don't know me, but i think you should! Because i think i am pretty much ready for accepting cover art and other requests and commissions too. Well, does @justabot's avi not please you? (its inspired from an existing art though so i wont take all the credits). I have been making a lot of art lately on my laptop, and well, I think i am ready to sell them (? lol technically i know little to nothing how to prevent others from taking credit of my art or to spread them on social media) Welp! Take this art from today.
neko.jpg
Its probably the first time i have done the line art so well but i think this is even more amazing:
neko2.jpg
What do you guys think?! This thread will probably be ignored by twice as many people as the half of what i am expecting will see it :blob_cringe: Guys, if you want a gallery (novel on sh) for all my art so far, let me know!

Last edited:

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
Do you know roughly what sort of prices you might charge?

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
It really depends on how much you feel your time and art is worth. Usually there's a scale of prices based on the styling/colouring you want.

These are examples from two artists I know:

:blob_hmm_two: Hmm... I will probably charge a $100 for the colored version of this art :P full body would be the same, i guess the more intricate the details the higher i will charge, if the full body character is wearing a detailed clothing then i will charge $120? :P Something like the rose girl though i will charge $50 i guess. For male rem $70. I will also charge more for more characters ofc. NSFW: more too.
but oh fun! all are free! lol

Allchemic

Not living in USA sucks... For me, any art costs from 3 to 5 times higher than the stated price, averaging 4 times most of the time.

That aside, it's really cool and looks very beautiful~ If I had money I'd totally make a commission, so, good luck~ '3'

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
Not living in USA sucks... For me, any art costs from 3 to 5 times higher than the stated price, averaging 4 times most of the time.

That aside, it's really cool and looks very beautiful~ If I had money I'd totally make a commission, so, good luck~ '3'
I don't live in USA either but i guess its an advantage for me to be paid in dollars~ haha