My Computer is Destroyed so i need mobile gems

Generik0

My computer got fucked recently and im clearly needing some good mobile games. Of course there are requirements.

1. Not a match 3 game
2 Atleast ya know with unique shit l guess
3. If possible free to play(optional)
4. Long enough

Help

Celtic Heroes - It's a free-roaming type

Free
action/adventure, I think?
Sort of grindy, but with many quests as well as fishing and cooking, plus skill levels for many things. Watching the numbers go up is quite satisfying.
Multiplayer

Hope you have a good connection if you decide to play this, though it's quite forgiving if I do say so myself. Not sure about you though.

Renji_Yu

Well.....how about Steel and Glory? It's a game about becoming a Mercenary/knight/king to take over the world. There is an Old Version, and I honestly prefer that one.
If that is not your thing, there is interstellar Pilot.

Cauldrons

I recently discovered an app/website that I want to strongly recommend to everyone here especially since we're on scribblehub
It's called AIdungeon and it's a text-based adventure game where you can choose your own adventure literally. You have several genres that you can choose from like fantasy, zombie survival, and steampunk. The real selling point of this app though is you literally type any response you want into it and an Ai generates a response and furthers the story. (Though it sometimes isn't the smartest.)
It has a paid-for version but it's not essential for enjoying the game and just opens stuff up like playing with friends and such.

Leti

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
Puzzles

The Colour(?) Series by Bart Bonte - They're pretty fun but they are all kinda similar. Still fun though.

Cryptogram by Paul Lammertsma Dev - Has a bunch of cryptograms, it's fun.

Somnus : Nonograms by GAMEFOX - Nonograms are fun in general, but this is the one I have.

Arcades

Balls? By DaniDevStuff - you play as a circle and run into other circles and seems to be pretty long.

Cavefall by Atvis AB - You jump from side to side as you slide down a chasm. Has a story but overall the games not in-depth I guess?

Devil Hunter: Counter Attack by LoadComplete - A game about counter attacking and holding down the attack button.

Progressbar95 by Spooky House Studios - collect progress and dodge errors n stuff on a pretend desktop.

Stick Fight : Shadow Warrior by Homecooked Games - Beat up stick Figures and rise the ranks in a pretty simple game.

Stickman Bow Masters by Bazon - shoot arrows before you get shot.

That's all I have on my phone that I'd recommend, but I still got my library if you want more or hate thinking and failure.​

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
My computer got fucked recently and im clearly needing some good mobile games. Of course there are requirements.

1. Not a match 3 game
4. Long enough

I can get you the GTA mobile titles for free. DM me.

Generik0

I got out of that hellhole a year ago. shit man if i had been pay to win then my allowance would go bye bye and Mama’s flip flops would go fly fly.:sweating_profusely:

I can get you the GTA mobile titles for free. DM me.
Nah man im fed up with GTA currently

p.s.

I also recommend Exiled kingdoms. It has a free and paid version but both are worth it. imo
Played it and bought it should have been a wizard rather than a rogue. The class was hard to level up but i came too far to realize that being a wizard, cleric, and a warrior was easier.
I recently discovered an app/website that I want to strongly recommend to everyone here especially since we're on scribblehub
It's called AIdungeon and it's a text-based adventure game where you can choose your own adventure literally. You have several genres that you can choose from like fantasy, zombie survival, and steampunk. The real selling point of this app though is you literally type any response you want into it and an Ai generates a response and furthers the story. (Though it sometimes isn't the smartest.)
It has a paid-for version but it's not essential for enjoying the game and just opens stuff up like playing with friends and such.
I played it. It was a rather reasonable experience but the AI really isn't just smart. I went from surviving in a post apocalyptic world to going into some sort of prophecy shit that went from god.

Last edited:

Generik0

Well.....how about Steel and Glory? It's a game about becoming a Mercenary/knight/king to take over the world. There is an Old Version, and I honestly prefer that one.
If that is not your thing, there is interstellar Pilot.

Played the Second installation. Almost unified Asia if it werent for them Indians with their cows making a mess in Xianyang. Shit man they sent an Army of 1300 in Xianyang with me defending it with just a measly amount of 97 soldiers (Soldiers defending 61+ My Decimated Army of Elites 36).My lords were recovering after i crushed the mongols and wouldn't support me in battle. After Many sieges and deaths i finally gave up and lost A Chinese castle. I rage quit the end

Last edited:

TRNRLogan

Stick War Legacy. It's that old flash game where you fought armies of other stick people to destroy their statues.

StarEis

sandship, it's more of a idle game that just kills your brain thinking of ways to make the base more efficent

Sloth-of-Bangkok

1. Not a match 3 game
4. Long enough

Fate Grand Order buddy. Join me in hell