My editor is a chunnibyou

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Screenshot 2023-01-16 09.12.18.png

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Pretty much every single one of the messages in parentheses are weird and seems fairly biased on a personal, idealistic, and political level with this limited amount of context. Although most basic human desires are mundane, that does not make all aspirations mundane as mundane desires include wanting to go swimming or learning how to bake. I don't see why you need to add the "of man" bit as willed is the spirit is a classic and poetic line that encompasses all people. Next, how is the everyman capable of being lifted up to realize humanities full potential seen as an uplifting message? If one person who could be fit into any mold realized humanities full potential then what does that say about those who spend their lives becoming the best in their field? It would be depressing and sad for everyone. How does being a prodigy make an elitist message? A person can easily be a prodigy whilst not being an elitist. Take for example, all the the prodigies of art and science that came from nothing.

So... Yes, I agree. Your editor is a chunnibyou, but there would need to be a lot more context for this to make sense.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Pretty much every single one of the messages in parentheses are weird and seems fairly biased on a personal, idealistic, and political level with this limited amount of context.
Every action is political if you really begin to think about it, since politics is the application of thoughts and beliefs into action. Also

Attachments

• FfKr8IrWIAANJ9e.jpg
    FfKr8IrWIAANJ9e.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 15