My first requested cover art in SH

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
here is the complete cover design of Archaic Princess by @GDLiZy by me! It was totally FREE. haha as he is the second one to request a cover art! (I was happy that he asked me)

And here is the art!

And here are some alternatives i made

Soooo Guys! I am not taking any commissions or requests at the moment, after this one and @Moonpearl's because i have final exams online from June... BUT, if you guys liked the art and the design, feel free to ask me ^^)/ (not now, next month after 20th) I will be glad to accept them! Terms and conditions will be told later!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
*gasp* 🤩 Well, when you are free, if you have any interest in doing a chapter illustration for me, just let me know! 🤩

UndyingEmbers

That looks amazing! I wish I had an awesome cover like that for my story as well. You're very talented! :)

Darkwood

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I’m paying for mine (it’s still in the works) but hey I like the artist

That is a great cover though

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
*gasp* 🤩 Well, when you are free, if you have any interest in doing a chapter illustration for me, just let me know! 🤩
Not rn, as I have exams coming up ^^ but sure!
Looks incredible!!!!
Thank you!
That looks amazing! I wish I had an awesome cover like that for my story as well. You're very talented! :)
Haha you can come to me but after a few months ^^ not sure if they will be free but I will have certain price tags so you can choose one of them.
Lovely. ^^
Amazing work Nyann sempai
Thanks!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I’m paying for mine (it’s still in the works) but hey I like the artist

That is a great cover though
My service won't always be free *cough*

Last edited:

jabathehut

Resident Troll
here is the complete cover design of Archaic Princess by @GDLiZy by me! It was totally FREE. haha as he is the second one to request a cover art! (I was happy that he asked me)

And here is the art!

Soooo Guys! I am not taking any commissions or requests at the moment, after this one and @Moonpearl's because i have final exams online from June... BUT, if you guys liked the art and the design, feel free to ask me ^^)/ (not now, next month after 20th) I will be glad to accept them! Terms and conditions will be told later!
nice art

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

And here is the art!

tiddy gem