My Name Is Author, And I'm A Fraud

CZ2

My name is Author, and I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm a fraud, my readers don't deserve me.
My name is Author, and I'm insecure about my writing decisions.
My name is Author, and when I hate someone, I make them as a fictional character in my story and kill them off as gruesomely as possible
My name is Author, and I always refresh my page hoping for a notification that someone's commented on my works.
My name is Author, and I cringe at my old works, I think "how could I ever have written this" and throw my head into a pillow screaming in regret.
My name is Author, and I try my best to pump out chapters.
My name is Author, and get anxiety about the contents of my work when uploading.
My name is Author, and no matter how much I reread my works, there is something always wrong.
My name is Author, and I can't finish a series without moving onto another one.
My name is Author, and I want to run away.
My name is Author, and when I wrote my first smut scene, I spent hours hovering over the "publish" button, afraid.
My name is Author, and I will never tell or show my real life friends any of my works.
My name is Author, and I'm escaping into the fictional world cause I'm sad

My name is Author, what's your name?

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
My name is Author, and I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm a fraud, my readers don't deserve me.
My name is Author, and when I hate someone, I make them as a fictional character in my story and kill them off as gruesomely as possible
My name is Author, and I always refresh my page hoping for a notification that someone's commented on my works.
My name is Author, and I cringe at my old works, I think "how could I ever have written this" and throw my head into a pillow screaming in regret.
My name is Author, and get anxiety about the contents of my work when uploading.
My name is Author, and no matter how much I reread my works, there is something always wrong.
My name is Author, and when I wrote my first smut scene, I spent hours hovering over the "publish" button, afraid.
My name is Author, and I will never tell or show my real life friends any of my works.

My name is name

whitewoman

my name is

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: CZ2
D

Deleted member 54065

Err...my name is Hans though, and I know what I do, what I want to do, and where I would take it.

Also, I don't care what my readers think of me. I just want to tell stories.
Nah. I'm long past that. Nowadays, it's take it or leave it.

Also, I'm Hans.
Well, it's rather, when I love someone, she's the muse of my work. I don't care about my enemies. They don't live rent-free in my mind, and even so in my writing.

Again, I said I'm Hans.
That's sad, really. While I did it before, as I said, nowadays, take it or leave it.

And yes, my name is Hans. 😂🤣
Do I cringe when I reread my old works? Sometimes. But yes, I take it, rewrite, and improve on it.

C'mon, I said my name is Hans!
This is where we agree on. I also do that, and worry about how logical my chapter arrangements are.

Hello there Author, I told you several times before that I'm Hans.
Anxiety? For me who accepted that he writes just to tell stories, I'm long past that. Though I still get sad and anxious, it's only when I receive negative feedback.

Yes, your name is Author, and this is SmutHub. And my name is Hans.
Nah. While it's nice to be always 'on alert' for something, it's also good for you (mentally) and your work to be confident at it once you know you did your best.

We're humans, Author, and only a stupid reader would always look for the perfect work (and sadly, there are a lot of them). Best you can do is be prepared to defend why you write those into your story.

Also, again, for the endless time, my name is Hans.
This is why I focus on one work at a time only. I know, we got a lot of ideas floating inside our heads, but it takes discipline and conscious effort to focus on one work and finish it. Try to strive for that, Author.

My name is Hans.
True. It's noisy where I live.

My name is Hans, again.
Haha! I don't write smut.

My name is Hans!
That's applicable when you got 'friends' who are not interested in what you do. Otherwise, it will be beneficial for you to have someone you trust to beta read your work and give you their feedback before publishing it.

Yes, I know. Your name is Author, and I'm sure you know my name is Hans, right?
Strong emotions can be beneficial for us creatives to prod us into producing something. Just be careful not to go overboard and hurt yourself.

Hoping that you know my name, Hans, right, Author?
Dude, seriously? After all that introduction? 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
My name is dumbass and no one understand me
Mom and dad and Vicky always sending me to help
My only friend is a Klan member and Ted Bundy
But one day I will be loved enough to eat pudding with gay cowboys

CZ2

Are you winning, son?
i lost the moment someone with "gaylolis" as a username became my father
My name is dumbass and no one understand me
Mom and dad and Vicky always sending me to help
My only friend is a Klan member and Ted Bundy
But one day I will be loved enough to eat pudding with gay cowboys
ever been to the cowboy ranch?
Author is my name, hiatus is my game.
Speaking the bars of the universe
My name is Procrastinator. Procrastinating so well since I've joined this forum its my go-to social media that I now spend time wasting hours on.
My name is ScribbleHub Forum user. Because I haven't written and finished a single story that I can proudly say its a story. 95% on forums only.
My name is Flip-flop. No, not the flip-flops some people like to toss in the air. Its the constant debate of what things to start, continue or leave.
My name is Perfectionist. Its so well that in the end, nothing gets done because if its not 100%, scratch it and toss.
My name is Probably-Somewhere-Between-Dark-Edgy. My hope is that someday I'll be able to think of happier stories and happy endings.
My name is Anxiety Mayhem Procrastinator.

Hello, fellow person on the internet.

As someone who has no story published on ScribbleHub yet nor written and finished a story yet but still thinks of one day becoming a successful writer, I think you're less of a fraud than I.

You're not the only one on this forum that is insecure about writing decisions. I believe everyone in life has something they feel insecure about, even if its something so small its very subtle to something very big.

That just means you've grown as a writer and moved beyond your old works. Its like watching a video of yourself as a toddler doing cringeworthy stuff. Now compared to your self now, you've grown a lot since then.

You're just experiencing a newbie writer's burnout as witnessed by many in the past on the forum. Take time to slow down. A reader that's interested/love your work will wait for your chapters and overlook the typos or mistakes.

Welcome to the fellow writer procrastinator guild. Some of us have unfinished series some readers are desperately waiting hear back on.

Previously writing during family time, even if its just simple synopsis and nothing eye googling, it is still embarrassing to be asked what it is.

I hope someday things get better for you. Someday things will look brighter and happier.
You have a heart of gold and god my friend, every word you said was listened to intently by me
Err...my name is Hans though, and I know what I do, what I want to do, and where I would take it.

Also, I don't care what my readers think of me. I just want to tell stories.

Nah. I'm long past that. Nowadays, it's take it or leave it.

Also, I'm Hans.

Well, it's rather, when I love someone, she's the muse of my work. I don't care about my enemies. They don't live rent-free in my mind, and even so in my writing.

Again, I said I'm Hans.

That's sad, really. While I did it before, as I said, nowadays, take it or leave it.

And yes, my name is Hans. 😂🤣

Do I cringe when I reread my old works? Sometimes. But yes, I take it, rewrite, and improve on it.

C'mon, I said my name is Hans!

This is where we agree on. I also do that, and worry about how logical my chapter arrangements are.

Hello there Author, I told you several times before that I'm Hans.

Anxiety? For me who accepted that he writes just to tell stories, I'm long past that. Though I still get sad and anxious, it's only when I receive negative feedback.

Yes, your name is Author, and this is SmutHub. And my name is Hans.

Nah. While it's nice to be always 'on alert' for something, it's also good for you (mentally) and your work to be confident at it once you know you did your best.

We're humans, Author, and only a stupid reader would always look for the perfect work (and sadly, there are a lot of them). Best you can do is be prepared to defend why you write those into your story.

Also, again, for the endless time, my name is Hans.

This is why I focus on one work at a time only. I know, we got a lot of ideas floating inside our heads, but it takes discipline and conscious effort to focus on one work and finish it. Try to strive for that, Author.

My name is Hans.

True. It's noisy where I live.

My name is Hans, again.

Haha! I don't write smut.

My name is Hans!

That's applicable when you got 'friends' who are not interested in what you do. Otherwise, it will be beneficial for you to have someone you trust to beta read your work and give you their feedback before publishing it.

Yes, I know. Your name is Author, and I'm sure you know my name is Hans, right?

Strong emotions can be beneficial for us creatives to prod us into producing something. Just be careful not to go overboard and hurt yourself.

Hoping that you know my name, Hans, right, Author?

Dude, seriously? After all that introduction? 😂🤣😂🤣😂
I wasn't expecting actual good and reliable advice, don't delete this reply, I'm coming to read over it over and over again when I need it

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Hi, My name is, Hi My name is Hi My name is... SLIM SHADY!
My name is Luca. I live on the second floor.

• Angry
Reactions: CZ2

CZ2

Hi, My name is, Hi My name is Hi My name is... SLIM SHADY!
My name is Luca. I live on the second floor.
My name is Arthur, and I live on the First Floor.

I have a natural animosity to SLim sHADys

lambenttyto