My novel covers keep disappearing

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
Hi, you can see it, my book covers aren’t visible. I’ve changed this multiple times, and it does work for a day or two, and then they become white. Why? At first it was just my second book but now it’s the first too? Help

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Is it a private or hidden channel?

The image source is discord, but I never had the problem of it being unreliable as a server. Rather, the image was still available even after I deleted the original message.

Maybe try imgur?

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
I've personally never lost anything uploaded either. Where did you put them?

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
I've personally never lost anything uploaded either. Where did you put them?
Discord
Is it a private or hidden channel?

The image source is discord, but I never had the problem of it being unreliable as a server. Rather, the image was still available even after I deleted the original message.

Maybe try imgur?
wait does it matter if it’s a dm or not? I just sent it to my friend and copied the link. Is that why?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Discord

wait does it matter if it’s a dm or not? I just sent it to my friend and copied the link. Is that why?
never tried dms for important stuff tbh

but it could be? I only upload to either my own image dumping server or BL_Palace server.

LostLibrarian

Discord isn't a hoster and they have the rights to remove stuff at any time for no reasons.
And they'll do that in certain situations just to save money.

Just use an imagehoster like imgur.

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
never tried dms for important stuff tbh

but it could be? I only upload to either my own image dumping server or BL_Palace server.
I think I’ll just start doing that

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Discord

Yes, just get a free image hosting platform. Ai-chan has been using postimg for years with no problem. Or maybe you can just use the image you uploaded on scribblehub? You can get the url from your story collection. Except for FSL's banner, all these were taken from scribblehub.

Your signature is against the rules after all. The height of your signature is 350 px.

Picture in signature should not be bigger than 200 px in height. Total height of your signature should not exceed 15 lines of 15px text.

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
Yes, just get a free image hosting platform. Ai-chan has been using postimg for years with no problem. Or maybe you can just use the image you uploaded on scribblehub? You can get the url from your story collection. Except for FSL's banner, all these were taken from scribblehub.

Your signature is against the rules after all. The height of your signature is 350 px.
My image being too big hasn’t been an issue before so I think I’ll be fine, or I hope so at least. I posted my covers on Imgur so hopefully it works now!

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
my novel cover stretches so hard , its like someone fucked the shit out of it
That's why you use canva for making novel cover. It has industry standard dimensions for their online novel cover templates. If you use that, your novel cover wouldn't look stretched because scribblehub's dimensions is about the same (scribblehub's dimensions is slightly wider). All of Ai-chan's novel cover here was made using canva.