My Novel's New Set of Covers, and Edited Illustrations

• Thread starter Deleted member 54065
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54065

I redid my Vol. 16 cover.

D

Deleted member 54065

Volume 15 Character Intro, done...for this one, I used colored pens instead of my usual scan > digital coloring. I'd like to try every art technique I remember...

Volume 16 Character Intro, done! Here, I combined screentoning and colors.

D

Deleted member 133647

Don't mind me. I'm just uploading these as 'backup' should I make a mistake once again and format a disk containing an entire two years' worth of artworks because I got confused with my labels. I also uploaded these in my Discord, and Imgur; I'm just making multiple copies just to be sure.

New series of cover art...
View attachment 16285
View attachment 16286
View attachment 16287
View attachment 16288
View attachment 16289
View attachment 16290
View attachment 16291
View attachment 16292

I'm still struggling to finish the rest of the covers (I got 14 books for this story alone), so I'll add more later. To those who are asking me for free covers, I beg your understanding. I'll get to your requests later, let me just finish my own works.

Screentoned In-Chapter Illustrations

Volume 1
View attachment 16293
View attachment 16294
View attachment 16295

Volume 2
View attachment 16297
I nearly thought the nsfw part was her eating-

D

Deleted member 54065

Wow your art is so cool and expressive!!
Ah thanks!
How do you do that?? Mine mostly look like lifeless dolls and for men I still can't draw them well 😭
I dropped by your profile to check on your illustration. I suggest you do studies of different facial expressions, and try to incorporate other elements to your characters' faces such as shape of eyes, the size of it, and shape of face to have more diversity. Don't be afraid to 'bend' your characters' facial features, so you can express more of their feelings. ^_^

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Vol. 17 is awesome af :blob_reach: I love the composition and the "on the rifle" camera. Makes it so eye-catchy and intense :blob_cookie:

IshiharaNiaoka

I s
Ah thanks!

I dropped by your profile to check on your illustration. I suggest you do studies of different facial expressions, and try to incorporate other elements to your characters' faces such as shape of eyes, the size of it, and shape of face to have more diversity. Don't be afraid to 'bend' your characters' facial features, so you can express more of their feelings. ^_^
I shall do that! Thank you!❤️