My Novel's New Set of Covers, and Edited Illustrations

• Thread starter Deleted member 54065
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54065

Character Intro for my novel's Vol. 6 remade and done...
6)  The Saint Series Character Profiles 6.jpg

D

Deleted member 54065

Oh. I thought the Beastman Saint was Ursura based on the Covers you showed off.

What do you mean, 'Master'? :blob_hmm_two:
In my story, there are two kinds of slavery: the 'forced' and 'voluntary' types.

Ruro is the voluntary type, and she let herself be the 'slave' of Kuro, who is averted from taking in slaves.

Ursura, on the other hand, has a big role in the 2nd arc, where volume 6 belonged.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
In my story, there are two kinds of slavery: the 'forced' and 'voluntary' types.

Ruro is the voluntary type, and she let herself be the 'slave' of Kuro, who is averted from taking in slaves.
Hm. I feel like that needs context, but I'd rather figure out what that context is when I get around to reading it myself.

:blob_sir: Though that sounds like it's still 'forced', just that Kuro was the one getting forced.

D

Deleted member 54065

Hm. I feel like that needs context, but I'd rather figure out what that context is when I get around to reading it myself.

:blob_sir: Though that sounds like it's still 'forced', just that Kuro was the one getting forced.
Yeah, true. Though the 'forced' and 'voluntary' terms apply only to the slave themselves, not to the masters/mistresses.

My forced slavery (which was being phased out in the novel) refers to those people taken in against their will to become slaves.

Voluntaries apply to those people who willingly went into slavery for various reasons, like debt payment, and similar stuff.

D

Deleted member 54065

You know, I was thinking that it was weird that the Succubus was a cute young woman, and the Incubus was an old man, but it actually makes sense. The Incubus must be a 'daddy'-type.
You read my thought process. 🤣😂

Any case, though they are succubi and incubi, I did not focus on their 'sexual' nature. In my novel, they are actually generals of their respective armies, and they gave my MC quite the headache.

Yep, I always try to do something different for a change.

D

Deleted member 54065

Damn those peeps reminding me of getting rejected before. Any case, I directed my anger and sadness in finishing this illustration I did before (but lost the PSD file because of wrong formatting of my PC).

Worked so far. Vol. 11 done. With this, I mostly got my old artworks back...

I'll be moving next to Vol. 13 and 14 Character Intros, before taking on Vol. 15 and 16 In-Chapter Illustrations.

D

Deleted member 54065

Looking great. What tools do you use?
For the lineart, it's the traditional pen and paper (actually, vellum board (folio size) and mechanical pencil). Then, I ink the artworks using a 0.05 Uni Pin technical pen, before scanning on a setting of 400 dpi (resolution).

Once I scanned the artwork, I color it digitally using Photoshop CS6. I use a Wacom One pen tablet (not the on-screen one) to apply the colors.