My readers tried to assasinate me with laughter! Beware of those individuals!

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Okay, okay, so, I was just nicely doing my job writing a chapter when I got a notification under TWS chapter I posted just earlier before and I had a good laugh. It was like this:

And so I chuckled a bit, threw a like and thanked the poster for a good laugh, returning to my keyboard slamming again. But guess what, I get another notification jus shortly after from the same person and it's like this:

So, I'm now kinda laughing openly at the ongoing gig and reply again saying that any more and I'll die of laughter and they won't get any more chapters because of him. And yeah, you can guess the next part. Another notification comes and I'm damn scared for my life to open it. And I was right. I dieded right on the spot.

This amazing person not only pretty much assassinated my with the constant quality content but also introduced even MY PATREON ROLEPLAY into the mix and I just completely lost it at that point (for those unaware, my Tiers are pretty much adventuring ranks).

So mad props to the amazing person who pretty much made the rest of my day and possibly lots of future ones. You better watch out for them. This kind of commenting strategy is really dangerous to the author. Take it to your hearts.

Bonus continuation from another person - CLICK.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Wow! Just, WOW! :love: OMG, you've just struck gold there. I WISH I had comments/readers like that!