Resolved My series cant be found on the website.

vroomvroom_goford

Hello, although ive added a new series and multiple chapters to them i cant seem to find it on the website. I can see that its published and all but when i experimentally logged out and searched for it, it didnt appear. Im not sure why, could anyone help me?

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Hello, although ive added a new series and multiple chapters to them i cant seem to find it on the website. I can see that its published and all but when i experimentally logged out and searched for it, it didnt appear. Im not sure why, could anyone help me?
Is it new? Like, just posted?

Mihou

Firefly—
Hello, all newly published series go through a series of verification by the creator of ScribbleHub first which involves looking at compliance with the cover photo and other details. If you have released your series newly then your series is still under the verification list which usually only takes within 3 to 6 hours depending on the circumstances.

Napelynn

Are you talking about this?

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Hello, all newly published series go through a series of verification by the creator of ScribbleHub first which involves looking at compliance with the cover photo and other details. If you have released your series newly then your series is still under the verification list which usually only takes within 3 to 6 hours depending on the circumstances.
I don't think it's a good idea to say it takes 3-6h since that could create false expectations... Tony could very well be sleeping by the time the series is published... >.>

It's safer to say it takes up to 24h IMO...

CadmarLegend

I don't think it's a good idea to say it takes 3-6h since that could create false expectations... Tony could very well be sleeping by the time the series is published... >.>

It's safer to say it takes up to 24h IMO...
But the notification itself says "12 hours"... I guess Tony could be sleeping for more than that time....

CadmarLegend

I haven't seen the pop up in forever, so I forgot what it said... >.>

I was sure it was not 3-6h though.
Yeah, but I just gave the exact time it said.... or at least, the time I've seen in the banner from publishing stories.