Resolved My series did not appear on the latest posted stories list.

Jemini

I just posted a chapter of my story, "A New Hero God," and it never appeared on the latest updates list.

I tried using the scheduler, but it seems I must have posted the wrong time because it didn't go up at the time it was supposed to. So, I deleted that scheduling release of the chapter, and then re-posted it as a chapter to be simply published.

I don't know if this somehow got mistakenly registered as some kind of attempt at shinanagins by the system, but I was just trying to get my chapter up and, either way, it never appeared on the latest chapters.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I tried using the scheduler, but it seems I must have posted the wrong time because it didn't go up at the time it was supposed to. So, I deleted that scheduling release of the chapter, and then re-posted it as a chapter to be simply published.
When you delete and reupload the same chapter, the site recognizes that as an attempt to cheat the system, so it stops your chapter from appearing in the latest updates.

The only bug here is that the scheduled release wasn't released when you scheduled it to happen. Though Tony is capable of moving your chapter to the latest updates to compensate for that.

Jemini

Would be nice to also call this a feature request so that scheduled chapters can be instantly posted if the author wants it to be, it would be a way of keeping this sort of thing from happening.

Tony

Staff member
I just posted a chapter of my story, "A New Hero God," and it never appeared on the latest updates list.

I don't know if this somehow got mistakenly registered as some kind of attempt at shinanagins by the system, but I was just trying to get my chapter up and, either way, it never appeared on the latest chapters.

It looks like the anti-cheat system kicked in. I bumped that last chapter for you and it's now showing at the top of the "Latest Updates" on the site's main page.

Would be nice to also call this a feature request so that scheduled chapters can be instantly posted if the author wants it to be, it would be a way of keeping this sort of thing from happening.

That's already possible. Just edit your post date to a date which isn't a future date and it'll post instantly.

nixia

It looks like the anti-cheat system kicked in. I bumped that last chapter for you and it's now showing at the top of the "Latest Updates" on the site's main page.

That's already possible. Just edit your post date to a date which isn't a future date and it'll post instantly.
Hey, I'm running into this same issue (scheduled -> posted chapters not showing up). Any chance I could get some help?