My SH chan?

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
I think i should share it with the community as well as it is supposed to be a "fanart" of sorts for SH? lol
Well when i first thought of this concept i was not so sure, because i thought of so many versions. I made this a while back but was too shy to show i guess (?) haha

This is SH chan, a representation of SH itself! The color pallete is inspired by SH, the looks are inspired by SH, and even though i didn't intend to, she has blue eyes and silver hair like @Tony's avatar, (its coincidental i swear) SHe has stars all over her clothing and accessories, her id is "S" and so on. The pen and papers suggest she is a writer and the books and glasses and id is also supposed to suggest she is a librarian of sorts. I gave her thicc thighs cause why not as well. I have kept the bg simple for her to stand out.

The mouse "hub" is made to be a sort of "just in case" mascot and a cute partner of SH chan. I made him hoping he would do good enough as a emoji for SH in future (so does SH chan). And welp Tony chan likes cute things and especially when they look scary! haha, an "yandere" emoji? (ethically i shouldn't make a blob as that's not original)
(Please vote for SH chan if you like her XD lol )

Welp i hope its not too bad haha, also my commissions are open, Its my first time taking commissions, and i have only and especially opened it for SH rn because the community is nice, i hope you guys will be interested as well! I will do my best! :blobthumbsup:
My Commission info

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Looks really good and well thought. I love all the little details!

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I think i should share it with the community as well as it is supposed to be a "fanart" of sorts for SH? lol
Well when i first thought of this concept i was not so sure, because i thought of so many versions. I made this a while back but was too shy to show i guess (?) haha

Welp i hope its not too bad haha, also my commissions are open, Its my first time taking commissions, and i have only and especially opened it for SH rn because the community is nice, i hope you guys will be interested as well! I will do my best! :blobthumbsup:
My Commission info
I dunno why you made this. You know im just going to violate it
1594240755000.jpg

Abyss.organ

My Commission info

glasses? I can't unsee the monocle in the right side of her face.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Her face kind of remembers me of a derp face because of how wide her eyes are apart :sweating_profusely: