My Shared Universe

KingMusa

Hey! I'm the Creator of Grand Adventure (G.A), which is the brand Name for all my Light Novels. All my stories, no matter what genre all take place in the same shared universe. Just like the Marvel and Dc shared universe.

If you wanna be apart of my project or want to know more, just message me or shoot me a message on my gmail ([email protected]).
I'd be glad to have you on board! If you have any questions just comment below!

THANK YOU!😁

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

This nigga really just double posted on TWO SPERATE threads

Alice ain't gonna like this

KingMusa

Is that not allowed?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Is that not allowed?
You won't get told to face the wall while 20 men arm their rifles but people are gonna wish you were.

Basically there's no rule saying you can't, but it's like someone who keeps the refrigerator door open in the supermarket. There's no rules against it, but you reasoning yourself with it isn't gonna make you look good either.

Basically it's just bad practice to do it and generally annoys everyone. Since you're new here I should probably tell you its not exactly gonna get people reading your stuff, just saying. One post is really enough. It's not like social media where exposure is king. We literally read every poop nook and cranny everyone puts out.

Last edited:

KingMusa

You won't get told to face the wall while 20 men arm their rifles but people are gonna wish you were.

Basically there's no rule saying you can't, but it's like someone who keeps the refrigerator door open in the supermarket. There's no rules against it, but you reasoning yourself with it isn't gonna make you look good either.

Basically it's just bad practice to do it and generally annoys everyone. Since you're new here I should probably tell you its not exactly gonna get people reading your stuff, just saying. One post is really enough. It's not like social media where exposure is king. We literally read every poop nook and cranny everyone puts out.
Cheers, I'll keep that in mind

Derrax

So, anyway, what's this about? I'm quite interested... I can see where you're coming from: having all kind of stories from different authors with all "Grand Adventure: " in their titles has an appeal. Is this fantasy? @KingMusa

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
How do people feel about polyamory in this universe?

KingMusa

So, anyway, what's this about? I'm quite interested... I can see where you're coming from: having all kinds of stories from different authors with all "Grand Adventure: " in their titles has an appeal. Is this fantasy? @KingMusa
I'm glad you asked, well it's both sci-fi and fantasy. I'm still writing the lore for how the universe came to be but essentially all forms of storytelling will be able to exist, without it being a problem, if you're interested in the lore I have so far I can send you a link

Derrax

I'm glad you asked, well it's both sci-fi and fantasy. I'm still writing the lore for how the universe came to be but essentially all forms of storytelling will be able to exist, without it being a problem, if you're interested in the lore I have so far I can send you a link
Color me interested. I don't know if I'll write a lot though, so maybe I'll just write some kind of Sidestory/Oneshot. It all depend on how interesting your worldbuilding is :blob_wink:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

No worries, I already reported it, it should be merged once Tony gets online... Though you could have reported it yourself, yanno?
Is that not allowed?
This subforum is for discussing the site as a whole, not your specific story/stories. For that you should use Author General.

So, basically, this thread is in the wrong subforum right now. But a mod will merge it with your other thread once they come online.

KingMusa

Color me interested. I don't know if I'll write a lot though, so maybe I'll just write some kind of Sidestory/Oneshot. It all depend on how interesting your worldbuilding is :blob_wink:
Alright I'll summarize my lore then send it to you