My short-lived, tragic sketches

BubbleC

Floating Idiot
So, my stylus broke a while back (a little over two months ago to be exact) right when I was starting to get back into drawing. As a result, I just did some weird, color-blocking, polyline things with my mouse. I didn't want to get my pen fixed because I was (and still am) broke and lazy. But then, one day my drawing app stopped working too. It wouldn’t open.

At this point, I was stressed and decided to take a break from drawing, using the broken stylus and program as an excuse.

Flash forward two months to yesterday, and my stylus and program were miraculously working perfectly. Beautiful. I almost wanted to cry, but instead, I did some reference 'studies' (really just sketches using reference) and started a Quetzalcoatl fan-art my friend challenged me to do. But it was too good to be true, and my pen broke again.

Now, I am sad. And what do you do when you're a sad amateur artist? You share your works to get some vain validation to reassure yourself that your spent time was worth something. And to get some feedback.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cry in a corner and buy a new stylus... Or start drawing traditionally again lol
1618118514035.png
1618118635227.png
cat walk.jpg
well, you see.....jpg
1618118422526.png
quetz.jpg
1618117790301.png
1618118052665.png

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
The polyline designs look really cool (the 2nd has too many break so it loses its graphic charm tho)

Funny because same thing happened to me. I let the battery pen leak into circuitry :whistle: So I bought a new tablet without battery.

How did you stylus break?

EternalSunset0

These are awesome. Looking so legit.

Love the last batch and the Quetz the most.

BubbleC

Floating Idiot
The polyline designs look really cool (the 2nd has too many break so it loses its graphic charm tho)

Funny because same thing happened to me. I let the battery pen leak into circuitry :whistle: So I bought a new tablet without battery.

How did you stylus break?
Pen broke because I dropped it a while back I'm assuming. It's a surface pen, and from what I've read, I'm pretty sure I messed up the circuitry or something back when I dropped it.

skillet

a frying pan
YA WANT VALIDATION

HAVE IT
TAKE IT FROM ME FORCEFULLY
BECAUSE THIS IS TOO GOOD TO NEED VALIDATIONNN
look at my avatar-- I drew that and I'm already proud of myself. Now look at what you drew. YOU SEE??!?@? :blob_melt: :blob_melt: :blob_melt:

(no but fr this is REALLY GOOD!!! liek them hands and stuff!!!! you call them messed up but I call them perfection)
(and also sorry for being a bit too loud here ahaha my brains are half-fried rn so it happens sometimes)
(but yaah square up your shoulders and pat yourself on the back! :blob_highfive:)

nosinkarma

For past 10 fking years I have been thinking bout sketching, drawings arts. But I can't draw even my own poop right.
That's what happens when you just think and do nothing. :blob_teary: :blob_catflip: