My story doesn't show up on latest updates

JohKaori

is it a common bug, or is it a bug even? I rely purely on the latest updates thing for people to find my story, and can it be fixed?

Anon2021

?????????
is it a common bug, or is it a bug even? I rely purely on the latest updates thing for people to find my story, and can it be fixed?
It may take a few moments to show up. I think 1-5 minutes. If it doesn't show up after that then you should probably message Tony or the admins about the issue.
Actually you're right, it didn't show up.
Question: Did you save it as a draft on SH before posting?

I've tried to "schedule" releases before and it doesn't show up if I did that so I ended up posting the entire thing and posting the moment I copied and pasted it.

JohKaori

It may take a few moments to show up. I think 1-5 minutes. If it doesn't show up after that then you should probably message Tony or the admins about the issue.
Actually you're right, it didn't show up.
Question: Did you save it as a draft on SH before posting?

I've tried to "schedule" releases before and it doesn't show up if I did that so I ended up posting the entire thing and posting the moment I copied and pasted it.
I didn't draft it or anything, I immediately posted it, as I copied it off of another site I uploaded it to.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I didn't draft it or anything, I immediately posted it, as I copied it off of another site I uploaded it to.
was it posted after a few other chapters in the same timeframe?

JohKaori

was it posted after a few other chapters in the same timeframe?
no, though I have now deleted it and reuploaded it and it is now on latest updates. Admins had anonymously fixed it, but by that point it was at like page 14 so I chose to just reupload