Resolved My story doesn't show up on latest updates

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I assume it's this story? https://www.scribblehub.com/series/530469/doe-in-the-middle/

It doesn't show up in searches, so it shouldn't have been approved yet... Though it is a bit weird that it is already counting views and stuff, and the cover is approved and you can already read the chapter and stuff.

My guess is that...
A) This is how every story that has yet to approved works, but I didn't really pay attention to this before, so I didn't notice it... Or maybe this was changed at some point.
B) Tony approved your story, but forgot to tick something on the approval process, so it's not showing up properly even if the cover/chapter are already visible with a direct link.

In any case, just wait 24h as usual. If your story remains like that after the waiting time, then you can bump this thread.

Immortalgod

@Tony I noticed an issue with a novel.
It is showing under the author's series, however, it isn't showing up in the search bar.
Please help me resolve this situation.
The novel is titled- Reborn as a Petite Girl’s Teddy

AliceShiki

@Tony I noticed an issue with a novel.
It is showing under the author's series, however, it isn't showing up in the search bar.
Please help me resolve this situation.
The novel is titled- Reborn as a Petite Girl’s Teddy
Did you wait 24h before making this post? Novels that have yet to approved don't show up on the search bar.

Maybe Tony simply didn't see it yet.

Nekroz

My latest story isn't appearing on both latest updates or on newest series. (I honestly don't know how I have any readers.)

Agentt

Thighs
It takes a day for every series to be approved by mods. It says so in the pop up that appears whenever you click the post series button

AliceShiki

This story, I assume? https://www.scribblehub.com/series/524343/stuck-in-a-digital-world/

It's appearing on searching, so it should have already been approved... I checked the homepage just now on a private tab (to like, not have my Release Filtering active) and your story wasn't there even though the last update was 1h ago.

Did you perchance reorder your chapters or try deleting and reuploading a chapter? The anti-cheat system might have kicked in and stopped your story from appearing on the homepage.

If you did none of those things, then it was probably a bug. Gotta wait for a reply from Tony on that case.

Nekroz

This story, I assume? https://www.scribblehub.com/series/524343/stuck-in-a-digital-world/

It's appearing on searching, so it should have already been approved... I checked the homepage just now on a private tab (to like, not have my Release Filtering active) and your story wasn't there even though the last update was 1h ago.

Did you perchance reorder your chapters or try deleting and reuploading a chapter? The anti-cheat system might have kicked in and stopped your story from appearing on the homepage.

If you did none of those things, then it was probably a bug. Gotta wait for a reply from Tony on that case.
Yeah, I deleted one of the chapters to rewrite it and then re-uploaded it.

UncleFattyPG

@Tony This one is my story. It is titled 'Reborn as a Petite Girl’s Teddy'.
I wonder why it isn't showing up on the search results.
Please help me resolve this query.

AliceShiki

Yeah, I deleted one of the chapters to rewrite it and then re-uploaded it.
Then it was probably the anti-cheat indeed.

Check again when you release the next chapter. It should appear on the frontpage this time.