Resolved My story is not visible

achile

I just posted the first 11 chapters of my story from the shit Webnovel became. Unfortunately, it is not visible on my account, in the search bar or recently updated stories.

If you have solution, i'am taker

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
I wouldn't recommend posting them all at once. For some reason the site tags them as spam if you post too many chapters in a short period of time.

Oh, and if that's not it, then maybe your story has to be reviewed first by a moderator.

Plus, you'll want to keep a look out for the Latest Updates tag to make sure you're always at the top. So update carefully!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I just posted the first 11 chapters of my story from the shit Webnovel became. Unfortunately, it is not visible on my account, in the search bar or recently updated stories.

If you have solution, i'am taker
Since you said "You just posted", I assume you mean that it's been less than 24h since you posted?

All stories need to be manually approved by Tony before they're publicly visible, so please wait at least 24h.

achile

Puisque vous avez dit "Vous venez de poster", je suppose que vous voulez dire que cela fait moins de 24h que vous avez posté ?

Toutes les histoires doivent être approuvées manuellement par Tony avant d'être visibles publiquement, veuillez donc patienter au moins 24h.
D'accord merci pour la réponse

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
D'accord merci pour la réponse
Try to stick to English, since it makes things easier for said moderators to prevent rule breaking.

Because so many people just migrated from Webnovel though, you should be aware that it might take longer than usual for your story to be reviewed.