My story' is pirated

MisterSyafiq

bruh, I have just looking my story' in google search by joke and found that there is a web that pirated (steal) my story.

It didn't even just share SH link. And copy all that I was written on their own web link.

What should I do to prevent that?

Some how I felt... A bit annoyed cuz they do that without my permission Z.z

Or should I just let it be?

Cuz they are still respect me as an author by putting my nickname on the novel info?

Well, I known that my story' was just a so so, but still...

Pls, Lemme know your oppinion through the commment

Last edited:

Nihilism

bruh, I have just looking my story' in google search by joke and found that there is a web that pirated (steal) my story' named "support user".
It didn't even just share SH link. And copy all that I was written on their own web link.

What could I do to prevent that?
Some how I felt... Disturbed Z.z
It's an accomplishment!

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Don't expect anything of it. If you put it out on the internet the best you can do is let people know where your story comes from and tell them to report pirated stories.

They will still be pirated, but there is nothing you can do about it.

D

Deleted member 57675

bruh, I have just looking my story' in google search by joke and found that there is a web that pirated (steal) my story.

Cuz they are still respect me as an author by putting my nickname on the novel info?

1. Welcome to the internet. You're gonna find other sites copying your story. It stinks, but idk how it can be fixed.

2. If its a story you want to publish traditionally one day, maybe not so great idea to post the whole story online. 1st publish rights, copycat sites, etc.

HappyVainGlory

It happens. Just think of it as free advertising. You probably could do some legal stuff, but the investment probably isn't worth it for something you're doing as a hobby.

Just be happy that people think your story is good enough to steal. It's probably healthier and less stressful that way.

MisterSyafiq

You don't.
...as expected
Don't expect anything of it. If you put it out on the internet the best you can do is let people know where your story comes from and tell them to report pirated stories.

They will still be pirated, but there is nothing you can do about it.
Thanks for the information.
It some hurt lmao.
1. Welcome to the internet. You're gonna find other sites copying your story. It stinks, but idk how it can be fixed.

2. If its a story you want to publish traditionally one day, maybe not so great idea to post the whole story online. 1st publish rights, copycat sites, etc.
Tobe honest, I do hope that my story' could, someday, bring me some Fortune as I had spent some time for it.
It happens. Just think of it as free advertising. You probably could do some legal stuff, but the investment probably isn't worth it for something you're doing as a hobby.

Just be happy that people think your story is good enough to steal. It's probably healthier and less stressful that way.
Thanks!
Your words are worth to be considered!
Do love the way you face this prob!
Well, I think i will decrease my time Investment to write so that this thing don't disturb my mind too much.

Congratulations!
AYE SIR!
😅

Last edited:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Hey, I do envy of your positive way of thinking lmaoo xD, that sure bosted my mood, Thx

A bot that steal my story' in daily xD?
yes, sorry to destroy your bubble. it's a bot who does such things

MisterSyafiq

yes, sorry to destroy your bubble. it's a bot who does such things
No need to worry mate,
Some fact is hurt, but still, there is always some bitter thing in live that must be faced. For character developement xD

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Lol, my entire fan-fiction was pirated onto web novel. I don't care if someone plagiarizes or pirates my stuff from scribblehub as long as they give credit to this anonymous username. The writing is free and I don't use Patreon or any money collecting site since the intent of it is as a low quality smut dump.

MisterSyafiq

Congratulations! =)
Aye mister! :"D
Lol, my entire fan-fiction was pirated onto web novel. I don't care if someone plagiarizes or pirates my stuff from scribblehub as long as they give credit to this anonymous username. The writing is free and I don't use Patreon or any money collecting site since the intent of it is as a low quality smut dump.
I have a mixed feeling about that hehe,
But, looking at how positive people here sure is Healed me.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
congrats, your story was popular enough (by whatever pirate metric they use) to actually be pirated. :blob_party::blob_party::blob_party::blob_party::blob_party::blob_party::blob_party::blob_party::blob_party:

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

YOU ARE A PIRATE!

Horizon42

1. My condolences, it must feel pretty irking to have your hard work, not just distributed without your knowledge, but taken.

2. [High-five] Congratulations, this means you're on your way up.