My Vol. 7 is up! (Illustrations)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29316

Just want to share some new volume illustrations for my story's 7th volume!

Cover...
Saint Series Online Cover 7.jpg

Character Inserts 1 and 2...
The Bored Series Insert 7-1.jpg
The Bored Series Insert 7-2.jpg

The medium that I used were both traditional (pencil and paper) and digital (for colors). I used a Brother DCT-710W scanner to transfer the lineart to the computer.

Reisinling

Noice. I've started doing the drawing course myself in hope of doing some actual drawing, instead of the vector based construction I was doing until now.

The style reminds me a bit of what was more popular among manga creators in the 90's so fess up to your age, you are over 40!

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
D

Deleted member 29316

Noice. I've started doing the drawing course myself in hope of doing some actual drawing, instead of the vector based construction I was doing until now.

The style reminds me a bit of what was more popular among manga creators in the 90's so fess up to your age, you are over 40!
I'm 31, born in '89. Unlike most people I don't hide my age. Neither do I have insecurities about that. 😉
Hawt!
Is Senna named after the laxative or something else?
I name my characters with whatever comes to mind 😂
The vibes reminds me of Ishuzoku Reviewers
Nah, I don't do smut. My students read my work. 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

LinMeili

Awesome stuff!(y)

I envy you. I've been doing 3D modeling stuff since I can't draw but if I could, I'd do black & white drawings. I particularly like the bunny girl with glasses b&w drawing you did. :love:

D

Deleted member 29316

Awesome stuff!(y)

I envy you. I've been doing 3D modeling stuff since I can't draw but if I could, I'd do black & white drawings. I particularly like the bunny girl with glasses b&w drawing you did. :love:
Thanks ^_^

I've been doing black and white drawings for my story's illustrations since I find applying digital screentones tedious. So I put the effects I'd like on the paper itself before scanning it.