My webcomic extra: I’m Overpowered but I’ll Let the Hero Do His Thing While I Save the Last Boss

LinMeili

I’m Overpowered but I’ll Let the Hero Do His Thing While I Save the Last Boss

This is an webcomic I made as an extra for my chapter 7.

Napelynn

It's my secret to high test scores in school. It works.

*points to 98 percentile score*
I don’t study... I still get high grades but... I could definitely do better if I studied. Maybe I should try your strategy...

LinMeili

I don’t study... I still get high grades but... I could definitely do better if I studied. Maybe I should try your strategy...
How high are your grades? If you're satisfied then it's enough. (y) In my case, I'm the competitive type.

Napelynn

How high are your grades? If you're satisfied then it's enough. (y) In my case, I'm the competitive type.
I usually get high 90s, 95-98. I’m not that competitive though and i don’t share test scores either.

Its already pretty high but getting all 100s would be so satisfying.

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
i've read about this somewhere

"you're a proper female character if you can survive from high falling with just a few bruises and a panty shot"

your Asteria didn't give any panty shot here, i'm kind of disappointed.

LinMeili

I usually get high 90s, 95-98. I’m not that competitive though and i don’t share test scores either.

Its already pretty high but getting all 100s would be so satisfying.

We had class ranks in my school so not sharing scores isn't possible. You know how in anime they crowd around a wall where the test scores are posted? It was like that for us.

Makes sense. (y)

:)

i've read about this somewhere

"you're a proper female character if you can survive from high falling with just a few bruises and a panty shot"

your Asteria didn't give any panty shot here, i'm kind of disappointed.

LOL! Yeah, it was the wrong angle for a panty shot. I have the panty shot angle but decided to use this one. Maybe next time.

Napelynn

We had class ranks in my school so not sharing scores isn't possible. You know how in anime they crowd around a wall where the test scores are posted? It was like that for us.
For me teachers would frequently say not to force others to share they’re test scores.

If you don’t mind sharing what rank were you most of the time?

LinMeili

For me teachers would frequently say not to force others to share they’re test scores.

If you don’t mind sharing what rank were you most of the time?

I had crazy top/bottom ranks all throughout my life. ROFL, I remember one time, I was one of the top students in Biology, so my teacher was shocked when she saw I was in the bottom 10% in Trigonometry.

Bio teacher: What happened?
Me: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯