My Xianxia/Wuxia/Xuanhuan BL art

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
You know, after seeing your drawings in another thread I actually tried to look if you were present here as well. Albeit half-assedly. I do appreciate your attention to clothes, as well as the palette choice.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
thank you !!!!! the little bit of saliva dripping out of the fish's mouth...so cute XD
Hehehe no problem!!! Glad you like the sleepy salty fishy :blob_aww: :blob_melt:🐟
You know, after seeing your drawings in another thread I actually tried to look if you were present here as well. Albeit half-assedly. I do appreciate your attention to clothes, as well as the palette choice.
Ahahaha yeah, but half my ass is still a handsome ass :blob_happy::blob_happy::blob_happy: Thank you!! I love clothes!!

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
Ah, Your artwork. It is as beautiful as you are handsome! I want to see more!

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Random sketch~ :blob_melt: :blob_melt: :blob_melt: An ahoge always makes a hairdo more lively

ehhhwaht.jpg

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Drew a meimei :blob_melt: :blob_melt: :blob_melt: Been into flowers lately

flowershair.jpg

textures by HCA, Pixabay, etc

Edit: I'll just put my new cover here so I can link to it later :sweating_profusely:
Letsbuildasect_cover.jpg

Last edited:

Mysticant

Resident Ant
Xiao Mogu:blob_happy:....now if she wasn't poisonous, toxic, or eats rotting bodies.:blob_no:

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Played around with this simple-to-use app called Medibang

It's free with a few simple but very effective basic brushes. The spacing and tapering is amazing for drawing manga.

I didn't create an account so I made my own bootleg brushes to play with lol

The linework with their G Pen brush:

Some brush effects + fill tool (the clipping is also made easy! I prefer their clipping process to Photoshop's)

Gonna have to look up how to make stamps! I have some flower prints I want as stamps :blob_melt:

D

Deleted member 45782

Saved in PNG for the first time in a loooooong time :blob_teary: So thankful for this free app

Did fanart of the lovely Dr. Song Song and his bby snake (ok, it's someone else's pet) Xiao Bai from MISVIL :blob_melt:
:love: snakey and their prince

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Drew myself some ZhuiLing for my fic series~ Hurrahhh~~~

Vector stock by PNG Egg (trying a new site~)

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Soooooo amazing!!!! Coool!! The way you use your background is so awesome!!!!
Thank you sweety! :blob_melt: Yes I love to use those png vectors! I save a lot of watercolor flowers, so I try to plan to use them~

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
So this is a game about falling in love with a fish?

:blob_hmm_two:

... so where can I find this game?
Completely the opposite! It's a game where a fish finds love! :blob_happy:

My friend hasn't uploaded the game yet. I got dibs on their design so I drew them fanart first :blob_melt: but you can keep yourself posted on their twitter page. She'll add the link later.

Last edited: