My Xianxia/Wuxia/Xuanhuan BL art

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
I somehow keep farting these drawings out day after day :sweating_profusely: GUYS THIS IS CALLED ADDICTION

Mysticant

Resident Ant
Nice, very very handsome! Medibang huh, ant moved to ibispaint from medibang.

Mysticant

Resident Ant
Oooh is that nicer to use? I stick with medibang because it's the simplest. Other programs too many options for my small brains :sweating_profusely: :blob_teary:
The issue I have with medibang now is that the layers shifting is locked behind the paywall if I am correct. Ibis paint has extra tools like the circle and line drawer which I didn't remember existing in medibang. It is super artist-friendly and there are a lot of tutorials on ibis.
Not sure if you can tell the difference but ant's dragon girl is done on medibang, but the sun girl is done on ibis.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
The issue I have with medibang now is that the layers shifting is locked behind the paywall if I am correct. Ibis paint has extra tools like the circle and line drawer which I didn't remember existing in medibang. It is super artist-friendly and there are a lot of tutorials on ibis.
Not sure if you can tell the difference but ant's dragon girl is done on medibang, but the sun girl is done on ibis.
Wait, is shfiting layers behind a paywall???? let me try it out

EDIT: Nah I can shift the layres just fine

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Ugh I'm dumping my screenshots here

Attachments

• douya_battle_screenshot1.jpg
    douya_battle_screenshot1.jpg
    460 KB · Views: 113
  • douya_battle_screenshot2.jpg
    douya_battle_screenshot2.jpg
    502.6 KB · Views: 224
  • douya_reg_screenie1.jpg
    douya_reg_screenie1.jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 218
  • douya_theres_really_a_scroll.jpg
    douya_theres_really_a_scroll.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 228
  • main_trio.jpg
    main_trio.jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 108
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:

Reisinling

I somehow keep farting these drawings out day after day :sweating_profusely: GUYS THIS IS CALLED ADDICTION

I see you also added itch to your signature, spreading word of boys love to new demographics. No hobby is safe.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
I see you also added itch to your signature, spreading word of boys love to new demographics. No hobby is safe.
Nobody is safe from my handsomeness, please play my visual danmei

It's bright, cute and handsome, just like me

E7J4opSVIAI2zrf.jpg
https://linxuelian.itch.io/vn-dgs

Thank you

*This shameless advertisement was brought to you by LinXueLian

Last edited:

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Lol its alright. Should be doing that too tbh
Aaaa nooo! It's actually just me being busy. I'm pestered to do work even during Sundays. But on Friday I got epic sick from eating something (idk if it's because the noodles were bad or the tofu they used was bad) so today I'm relaxing after two pages of work... :blob_melt:
Hope you have been healthy!!!

D

Deleted member 45782

Aaaa nooo! It's actually just me being busy. I'm pestered to do work even during Sundays. But on Friday I got epic sick from eating something (idk if it's because the noodles were bad or the tofu they used was bad) so today I'm relaxing after two pages of work... :blob_melt:
Hope you have been healthy!!!
Ah well meant, time to do some stuff.
Sucks. Well hope you get better soon.
And yeah, things have gone a bit better since. Thanks.