Nationality?

Which continent are you?

• Total voters

autumnveir

Hello! I've been here for a while and thought what nationality are the majority of the audience here. Of course, if you are not willing to disclose a location consisting of you and other several million people live, then it's fine for me. I just want to know the audience here...

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
1665160357798.png

ACertainPassingUser

Antartica

I love pinguins down here, I can see a lot of pinguin like Linux, Pingu, Mumble Skipper, Kowalski, Private, Rico, and many other pinguin imported from Holywood.

And there's some bears and Ice Bear, like a nameless but intelligent brown bear imported from Russia. I recall he keep whining and mumbling like those veteran/old dad that lost their daughter , and somehow he can kept muttering "Masha" or something. Maybe just my imagination.

And there's a strange white bear imported from Korea. He's called Bernard. I still remember there's a frozen dead hanging green lizard and a remain of a small malnourished dog.

And he also rather stupid, unlike the Brown bear i mentioned before. He usually do some antic with the environment around him while making untintelegible sound of "ahihihihi" if I'm not wrong. It's cold down here, so it's hard to hear stuff.

And have i mentioned two pinguin named Lyold and Eva ? They also had to rescue them from the Zoo at Korea and send them here. Idk if those pinguin and this white Bernard have ever met, but I think they didn't, because they don't interact nicely with each other.

These days, we recently found a pinguin that we call Pororo. We found him near crash site of a plane that suddenly crash at shore of Antarctica. Idk what the pilot think, but it seems the plane didn't have any other survivor. Probably he's already dead.

Several day after the plane crash, The team found out a frozen "dinosaur", or so they said. Some called it looks like a lizard, but the resemblance with ancient alligator interesting for researchers here.

Then there's a yellow fox drenched in cold, while biting something that looks like a robotic fox doll. The fox look rather sad and whimpering, while suffering in the cold. He bit the iron doll rather hard, considering the doll is just a s big as his own. The fox just died due to the cold and possible sadness ? Idk, he just didn't look happy to me.

It might not he worth mentioning, but we decided to bury this fox with the doll. We've tried to research the doll, but it just looks like a broken iron doll with loose spring. We put the name Eddie in the grave, because that's what teh staff would call him if he's ever came back healthy. Such a shame he's died, but that's what happen if you're drenched in the ocean too long in antartica

We also found new female pinguin with a pinkish beever after that, they're rather fierce, but we finally subdue them and put them like the others. We call the pinguin Petty and the Beaver Loopy. They're awfully nice to this new pinguin Pororo and avoid the others. Considering both of them were female, I don't like seeing a pinguin making harem like those beta male MC in those junk animes this Year.

Later on, there's one more white bears. He's also rather fierce, we can only subdue him and I call him poby afterwards. I don't know what make those animals so fierce those days, because they're usually docile and ignorant.

He manage to befriend this pororo pinguin. Maybe his friendship magic is that good ? Idk.

Later on, we found another pinguin near crashed plane. Damn it, it's hard to clean up those exploded plane parts. Not to mention the oils. As usual, the pilot run away or just died somewhere lost.

This pinguin apparently just go straight to the brown sad bear and play along like son and father. They both looks sad tho, unlike these Pororo pinguin and friends who just make another ruckus recently. Or like when Bernard and the two pinguin bicker with each other and we had to separate them.

Okay, that's enough from me at the animal conservatory laboratorium. Hopefully we won't have to deal with flying castle or a dragon, like those ever exist hahahaha

See you later....

Last edited:

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Hello! I've been here for a while and thought what nationality are the majority of the audience here. Of course, if you are not willing to disclose a location consisting of you and other several million people live, then it's fine for me. I just want to know the audience here...
Why is Russia a continent lol

LilRora

Mostly formless
Generally most people are from North America and Europe, though Scribble statistics may make it look like majority is from USA. Apart from that there is quite a lot from South America and Oceania.

Comparing to the total number of people, there are very few from Asia. And rather obviously Africa and Antarctica.

Last edited:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
The abyss of the ineffable.

Well, technically, I am the abyss. My full name is Un'Thoth Neverborn, The-abyss-that-slumbers, but honestly, it is more of a heredity title. Kinda cringe worthy, but you know, back in the day when I was but a little puff of spite, it had much more gravitas.

Times, they have a-changed.

Twin

why is Russia a continent lol. And why is Antarctica an option. Would anyone even get an internet connection there,