Need feedback for experimental Quick Transmigration novel prototype chapter (Short Snippet)

ordinmandra

-jie = sister/ an intimate way of calling a female aquaintance

weibo = chinese social media

Short Synopsis: Tang Ling is the main character who transmigrates from world to world in order to grant the wish of side characters in different worlds
---------

"Tang Ling! What is this!"

Tang Ling was slouching on the couch browsing through weibo when her agent Gu Qing slammed a magazine on the coffee table near her

The magazine's headline was big and noticeable 'Film empress beats man in broad daylight!'

Naturally the picture is exactly as the title stated, a woman beating a man until he's unrecognizable in the middle of the streets, and it just so happens the film empress in this picture is none other than the couch potato herself, Tang Ling.

Opposite to Gu Qing's expectations, Tang Ling showed a bright smile in response to the picture

"Qing- jie if you wanted my autograph, you should've just told me, I usually charge quite a bit for my signature, but I'll give you a discount this time since we've been long acquainted" Tang Ling brought out a pen from her pocket and intended to sign her signature but was stopped by an irritable Gu Qing

"Who wants your signature!" Gu Qing raised her voice in irritation "Do you have any idea what you've done!

The man you beat up isn't someone a person like you can offend, He's the shen family's sole heir Shen Rui!"

"Shen family's heir?, that's a new one, last time it was a famous director, diversifying my portfolio is good!"

Gu Qing: "....." Who treats the people they beat up as stocks!!!!!

Why did she pick up this stupid girl? She could've sworn she wasn't like this when she first recruited her years ago.

What happened to the sweet girl she met on the streets!

"You! Anyway there is no other option out of this other than apologizing, tomorrow in the banquet you have to apologize to Shen Rui!" Gu Qing left swiftly without giving Tang Ling a moment to refuse. If she stayed any longer she might have coughed blood on the spot.

After Gu Qing left the room, Tang Ling let go of a sigh from her mouth. The storm named Gu Qing finally ended, but another problem just arrived and that was apologizing.

"System, I really am not looking forward to tomorrow. Do I really have to go to the banquet?"

System: {Host, the male and female leads will be in this banquet, even if you don't want to apologize, you have to go and intercept the leads}

The leads, yes this world's female and male lead will be in this banquet. The female lead is Lin Wanwan a waiter within the banquet. She worked many jobs for money to earn her tuition and being a waiter was just one of them. In this banquet Lin Wanwan will meet the male lead, the CEO of the country's biggest e-commerce company,Shen Rui. Lin Wanwan's first encounter with the male lead didn't leave a good impression with him, afterall she spilled wine on him by accident when she tripped.

Last edited: