Need feedback or just a review?

AkalE

I'LL TAKE IT. PLEASE. I WANT IT TO BE DREADFULLY HONEST AND I DON'T CARE WHETHER IT'S THROUGH DM OR PUBLIC. I JUST NEED A TRUTHFUL AND IF POSSIBLE, PAINFUL OPINION OF MY STORY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE.

Done. It's quite well done... Especially considering it's not in the usual vein of books on this site. All the best!
:)

AkalE

Dang I was too late for this one when the queue is ten stories long so I won't even try, but you should review Isekai Inc. for sure
SMH. You should have just linked it :P
Now there are more books lined before its turn comes... :blob_no:

VMJaskiernia

I'd love a review :) Public is great (have no reviews here yet), and maybe a bit more motivational, but certainly honest.

LostLibrarian

I would also take an honest review... at least if its better than 1 Star :D

Vickusoftears

I am open to an honest and public review. I really want feedback on my premise etc. so I can improve as a writer. I am posting another thread looking for an editor so yeah theres that lol

LuceLucky

I'd like an opinion for this idea (it's just a summary and synopsis, really short):

Thank you!

Anonymous_Buttfart

I would be glad if your feedback.
Just your average rookie, expect some grammar and spelling mistakes. Thank you.

atgongumerki

would ask for a destructive and honest review
you can do it public

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
Here's mine:

I quite easily get depressed and demotivated, however, I need some feedback on how to improve the story. So I need a semi-realistic semi-motivational review/feedback. Thank you.

TachimeSan

I would be glad to have a very truthful and honest review/feedback for my first novel. I'll take you up on that offer!

Yisa4ever

Hello! I'm a new author here...are you still open for an honest review/feedback? If so, I would love one on my page.

Please and thank you!

Draculus-del-Viafat

This ⬇ needs an honest public review or just a feedback, please) And if magic happens and you would like to read the next chapters, I will gladly give you a link ton them. And maybe we could talk about the novel, what you think of it and so on. Thanks)

Last edited:

LazyPanda

Please when you have time. I'd like an honest review.

Redchaos1

A honest review
May you please DM me.

Redbow112

An honest review please. And public.

I just released the prologue. if you don't mind, please review my light novel

Story Name: Assassins and Generals

Screenshot_2020-07-17-17-07-56.png

Synopsis: The number one assassin of an assassin group and the empire's best general both fell down a cliff while they were fighting with each other. After falling down this cliff, their life would never be the same again.

The assassin woke up inside a kind hearted girl's hut, while the general was rescued by an assassin group and was brought to their base in a cave below the cliff.

As time goes by, would the assassin slowly become a kind hearted person like the girl while the general slowly adapt to the life of an assassin and become a traitor to the empire that he serves.

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/150100/assassins-and-generals/

I want a motivational and public review, thanks.

Last edited:

cc.mscreeps18

I might need an honest review though esp that I really wanted to improve my writing a lot. So yep.

Book Cover (Resized for Scribble Hub).png

Title: Warfare Between Lost Hearts

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/152366/warfare-between-lost-hearts/

Genre:
/Focus/

Action; War; Drama; Romance; Science Fiction

/Side/
Family; Friendship; Psychological

Grade: Rated T

Story Description:

During the long awaited war crisis in Manila, every legal-aged inhabitant, specifically voters, are required to work for the government in order to reestablish the living land and battle against a mass terrorist attack. The country where the terrorist originated are still in the unknown and under further research. Juveniles haven’t got any choice yet to live by themselves. Building a town, planting food crops, hunting animals and even manslaughter is required in the generation by means of survival. Keisha and his brother, Jaden, are left alone haunted by vicious brutes hiding from the shadows. Until then they found hope wherein they can rule over and persist the ongoing catastrophe.